Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 41. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
best community ever, awesome project and me personally, holding it for a long term.

Are you really sure with that?
Seen this project at 60+ sat and thought at that time to be promising and wanted to buy for staking.
But right now, I couldn't believe that buy order at CE is only at 1sat???

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...
That's the scary part of having a feature of being a high PoS coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I hope LABH can be immediately listed in several new exchanges and may be listed in popular exchanges.
i think LABH coin is listed in crypto bridge and coinexchange and many coin tracker platform also
Activity: 56
How long does it take to mature the LABH coin?

just it will take 24hours to 48hours.
best community ever, awesome project and me personally, holding it for a long term.
LABH coin has very good goal. developing new investment opportunities that are particularly and carefully considered. these are the reasons i like LABH coin very much.
this project is good for long term investment , it also serves lots of facilities in which other coin donot serve
And this coin is a high POS coin with 1000%-10000%APR
Labh coin is the future do not hurry , trust in the project . These successes will be followed, you'll see.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I hope LABH can be immediately listed in several new exchanges and may be listed in popular exchanges.
everyone wants to earn profits from long-term but not all coins are suitable for longterm investing in many coins where price is high risk is high , i found this coin where the price is low and financial is good , LABH coin is good for longterm investment  

sure this project is good for long term investment , it also serves lots of facilities in which other coin donot serve
And this coin is a high POS coin with 1000%-10000%APR
I am pretty glad i stocked up on coins a few weeks ago when the price was lower. The price is gradually rising now . Happy to be the part of labh coin.
Activity: 28
How long does it take to mature the LABH coin?
Activity: 98
i am buying up labh coin because labh has good potential. i hope that developers will work on a new exchange and we can also work together to make this coin listed in a new exchange as soon as possible.
where a lot of work is done and where the dev team is very active.
Therefore, there is a great chance for LABH coin to be in the very top of the strongest coins.
The only thing that needs to be done now is HOLD for some days.
Labh coin is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in it.I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future.
In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
It can be said that LABH is receiving high praise from the community. Great features and especially high rewards will give owners of coin trust the same amount of capital invested in LABH. Buying and keeping LABH coins at this time will certainly make a good profit in the near future.
LABH is a coin that has strong foundation and a stable price and i want to invest in this  . I am confident that my decisions will be profitable because I have researched and analyzed carefully before making decisions...
LABH is a very suitable altcoin to hold. The price is more stable and more profitable. especially now when price felled . If you buy few LABH coins you will get 2x more in future, it is sure and easy way to get money for me.
LABH coin will be one of the safest coin to invest because it is got listed in coin marketcap. invest wisely and get more rewards as a profit.this coin is definitely make your life brighter, Labh is a good project which gives back high rewards to its investors. It has a feature of buying coins in the wallet itself. i.e, LTC or BTC. This project is providing a good specifications to its investors.
Pages:
Jump to: