Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 55. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
to stake your coins is it necessary to have the wallet open 24*7

staking only works when wallet is opened there is no need to keep wallet open 24*7 you can open it and start staking when you use your computer/laptop

but does it make a difference will i earn more labh coins the longer i have it open
yes , i am also have this dought , it depending on ?

the staking depends on the matured coins you are holding in wallet and your weight over network..

if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???
after maturity it needs more time to hit a stake that can"t be said exactly,
  it depends on how many wallets are staking and depending on network weight
Activity: 42
i actually bought coins, thought it's too much. now im so happyyyyyyyyyy!
but BTC is going down for somewhy
damn.
but we anyway so good. huh
Activity: 56

staking only works when wallet is opened there is no need to keep wallet open 24*7 you can open it and start staking when you use your computer/laptop

but does it make a difference will i earn more labh coins the longer i have it open

the staking depends on the matured coins you are holding in wallet and your weight over network..

if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???
because many people already know that the price of LABH COIN will rise again as before so many people are more relieved to hear that.
and this is also not the end of LABH
Activity: 28
The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others..

Activity: 28

I wish I was in the labh community  ..
It's a serious community who knows it's worth! And that's one more sign that labh will be a very valuable coin!
Activity: 130
LABH is a good opportunity to make an investment. As it is trading in various exchanges.
Investors can choose the LABH project for the investment. Nice to see the coin development from day to day.
It is nice to hear that LABH is growing fast.
Guys it's just a begining and in the future it will pop up and there are other bigger plans comming Wait for that
Activity: 56
Of course the current prices of labh can please us, but let's not pay much attention to it. Much more important is the consolidation of sales volumes, which shows the positive dynamics of the coin, the community and the team's solutions.By all these indicators, we see only the road to success.
where should i download updated labh wallet???
Activity: 154
Labh coin is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in it.I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future.
Activity: 105
I missed the LABHCOIN bounty. This coin listed more exchanges in such a short period of time, and the price is very satisfactory. This is very rare. Many altcoins like this are not even listed on the exchange. I Looking forward to LABHCOIN starting the second round of bounty campaign.
Activity: 112
I want the project advance!
Extraordinary website, responsive project!  Good luck.
Activity: 98
LABH coin experienced a tremendous decline and only registered in a small exchange. will this coin will never die and have a future? it seems that the team in this project must register LABH coins at a large exchange and see the price can go green. what's your next plan to make LABH prices rise again?

yes the labh coin have good feature  but i don't know why the price is low

As I said, 100 Satoshi is my target for Labh in next two weeks.

Hope so and hope even more then 100 sat, as i can see admin, devs, they are all working for that
Activity: 126
LABH coin experienced a tremendous decline and only registered in a small exchange. will this coin will never die and have a future? it seems that the team in this project must register LABH coins at a large exchange and see the price can go green. what's your next plan to make LABH prices rise again?

As I said, 100 Satoshi is my target for Labh in next two weeks.
Activity: 70

Activity: 112
 There are some very good altcoin now, they cost just under $ 1,LABH is one of them which is a good potential coin it is good to buy now and stake
Pages:
Jump to: