Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 56. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think the Labh  price is stabilized now but i also think soon it will going up again
I'm experimenting with different types of cryptos with different types of investments. I'm looking the best features from each coin to invest in it. so i picked LABH coin it has best features, i think that i will successful in this coin,
Activity: 33
The impact of prices on the community is very large. I don’t care about the price anymore, but the improvement of technology is the most crucial.
LABH coin experienced a tremendous decline and only registered in a small exchange. will this coin will never die and have a future? it seems that the team in this project must register LABH coins at a large exchange and see the price can go green. what's your next plan to make LABH prices rise again?
the whole altcoins price seems decline....this is long term project and dev working very progressively it will never give up in market..it has a plan to listing on many exchanges
soon the price will go up
Activity: 42
Everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential, remember just because a coin is feature rich does not mean that it will succeed. but the LABH coin has good features and invest on on this, the price also increasing. They are have considerable staying power.They are also all in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
LABH coin experienced a tremendous decline and only registered in a small exchange. will this coin will never die and have a future? it seems that the team in this project must register LABH coins at a large exchange and see the price can go green. what's your next plan to make LABH prices rise again?
 Labh coin project is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver.
Hello community,

Anyone knows how much reward coins per day could be made for staking 100 labh in the wallet?
I think that we are lucky because labh coin developments was really fast. They Recently updated the labh wallet also.
LABH coin is a great project because there are good people in a community that work together,
unity as a family and one also labh is a faithful community and  do all our best for our beloved labh community
thank you for all for the best you have done for us
Activity: 112
Long term investment is the best option if you really want a good return of investment (ROI) and can certainly give you good amount of profit. It is best to stick that way, because of our market as of now that is going into a full fluctuations
Activity: 98
Labh DEV working really really hard
well played! Also 24/7 support doing their

Yes, the dev team is working hard, and the community is very supportive. All to make this a great coin for the future.
Activity: 126
Labh DEV working really really hard
well played! Also 24/7 support doing their
Definitely choosing long term over short term is more good to do, because if we will choose long term it will be more nice for us because i am sure that we can make more money with that
long-term investment is an investment with greater profit. but such investments should be chosen more carefully, because here it is necessary to annalize each currency so as not to burn out.
Activity: 70
Another great achievement to all of us! Keep it up guys! Let's keep the fire burning.
I think long term investments are the most profitable and not very risky. However, investors need to analyze and read much about the coin. For me, I   buy only strong and popular coin and make sure that they are grown in the future

I think the decision of long term investment is good because in long term investment , your profit is confirmed, how much depends on for how much time you are investing in and in which you are investing in.
Well said, before exchange launch, there's a lot of FUD talk about #labh  After seeing the performance in the exchange all of the people talking bad about #labh  suddenly disappeared. Credit goes to #Labh team
Activity: 154
coinpaprika , another great news to all of us, again, thank so much much Admin, you really rock!

Labh not only one of the best .....it's best one I have seen... in this few days soo far.
Activity: 105
coinpaprika , another great news to all of us, again, thank so much much Admin, you really rock!
Pages:
Jump to: