Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 58. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No one can stop labh coin not even the market crash! The price will went straight up again because people know the potential
of this coin and can't resist at a such low price!
Activity: 14
I am hoping for the success of this project since it can help for the betterment of cryptocurrencies.
 And also, it will give more motivations for our investors to do their works and at the same time,
 gained more profits with the used of this platform.
It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Activity: 42
While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..

But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync...

I have a doubt ,do i need to pay any fees for stake on my wallet?
Nope,all you need is just to keep your wallet open for staking 24/7, so it's better to run wallet somewhere on VPS.
thanks for your information Smiley
Activity: 70
LABH coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects.
Activity: 8
What fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Is there going to be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if do not receive the protection for the refund?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Nope,all you need is just to keep your wallet open for staking 24/7, so it's better to run wallet somewhere on VPS.
Activity: 84
The activity in discord shows how potential this project...im glad to invest in this project
A very remarkable project,
i hope the team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future and  to witness the project's success!
Good luck to the whole team!
Friendly community members, Helpful Dev's. Being a part of this labh community i really feel proud.
It's true "labh the future of anonymous crypto currency".
Activity: 40
investors should definitely invest in LABH this is the best chance  . LABH has a good future and plan ahead this in 2019, which benefits its price. . So invest in it you want to get good returns for your investment in future

for accumlating this price is very good  as price will increase in couple of months there will be no chance for getting this cheap price again
Activity: 56
investors should definitely invest in LABH this is the best chance  . LABH has a good future and plan ahead this in 2019, which benefits its price. . So invest in it you want to get good returns for your investment in future
I think you can make more profit with LABH when you buy it on the right time. So when you buy LABH coins now coming months price will increase for sure and till than you will be collecting staking rewards , you will have your money doubled by couple of months
labh roadmap shows how the developer working progressively......im very glad to invest such ambitious project
still want to buy more coins  Smiley
Activity: 84
I believe that this plan is rather a gainful investment at the present time.
 Good luck fellows. Smiley
what do you think about this coin? is this just a meme or has it a good future?

In my opinion, LABH is goood coin and it has good future. best POS coin I have ever seen in crypto so I believing this coin. always hoping for best 
Labh coin is a very good script algorithm project, its community building is really too strong,.
Pages:
Jump to: