Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 61. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, i.e, A lot of the growth depends on the seriousness of which the team backing works and how motivated the team is. Here there are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects.
Activity: 112
There are plenty of coins at the moment. I think you should get involved and investigate about it.
According to me LABH coin has good financials and also project performance.
Happy to see the growth of this coin. It will return good rewards in future. It's a worth investment.
Activity: 154
LABH coin is good for staking i have already brought some coins i got good stake rewards , i think this is best price to add again i as i will get more stake rewards
Activity: 98
I studied the road map. for me it was quite convenient , because every stage, whether in the process of development or completion, is indicated under this or that status. This allows us to clearly visualize the picture of the development of the project and accurately determine at what stage the platform is now.
It is possible.. participate in many bounties, then you will be able to start earning such amount of money , that will allow you to live on it. Or you can start trading, it is more profitable business in case if you know how to trade.
I believe my future Labh Crypto It's not okay to spend all the time here. You can earn money by working here, your speed of life can change in exchange for this money.
Activity: 70
this coin works based on proof of stake  system where the POS rewards of the coin is good
where investors can have the oppurtunity to get 1000%APr to 10000%APR which is too high
no other coin can give such a big reward it is only in the labh coin
Activity: 154
Can i get an discord link to participate on your airdrop event it get an free reword coins.....
I think my future in Labh crypto would be brighter soon that is why many peolple believe in Labh digital currency. Many has investing on it
Activity: 43
I think the future is with Labh cryptocurrencies so keep with it you will earn do not be upset
Activity: 126
labh  coin was one  of  the most  profitable  projects and it  has a future.I get  as  much  as  coins  in  staking. happy to be in this community.
Activity: 13
What is the advantage in buying a labh? It being POS / POW there will be a mining pool, is there any available so we can mine?

instead of doing mining you can stake the coin it has good high rate of interest with super blocks which can stake hit for anyone
Activity: 14
LABH COIN needs to be clear about the distribution of their tokens so that we can know how many tokens for their activities. If the amount of tokens created is too large, it will deprive the coin of the future. The project should consider the amount of tokens distributed to the market!
Be patient and you will be rewarded. The labh coin is looking to be in great shape by the end of the year. Get it now while
the getting is so good! Also, everything is very undervalued. In the next few years we may see some amazing things come
out. I see this coin as part of that pack.
Activity: 28
I love thís project!!. This project has a very strong team. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! . Good luck team!.
Activity: 28
the main benefit of blockchain is that no one can alter the transactions in the ledger ,
even no one can hack it has if it is secured by mathematical analogs  and the transactions can be seen by any one in the world
it shows how genuine it is...
LABH project has enough intresting idea and solutions. many exclusive developments i think that labh is wating for massive recogniation.
Activity: 22
Is there is any fee charges for adding my coins? Any one suggest me....

No there is no charges to add ur coins to the staking pool and even there is no charge for deposit and transactions also it is one of the advantage of the coin
is there any reason to not unlock the wallet for staking?
Activity: 56
Labh is growing bigger and bigger everyday. It has become so popular and there are many other applications of this coins
But now there are some downs in this project but surely the will be up and rise in the price of the coin
Pages:
Jump to: