Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 63. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???
yes of course if you do solo staking with less coins in your wallet means the staking rewards will get late and the maturity also takes more time.
Activity: 56
this is a very good update. i've upgraded my wallet smoothly and no problems encounterd.
 i hope devs team will continue to work hard and give us more great updates.  great work devs!
Activity: 84
still the price seems low....hold the coins or buy the coins the price will pump in next days never miss this opportunity Cool
Activity: 70
labh coin has the most strongest community in the crypto world and this coin is a trustworthy of their investment, time and future. No objections with #Labh coin 100% guaranteed privacy.
I think LABH coin will be a revolutionary fitness in crypto-world. I wish LABH will continued in success.
selling the coin for cheap price is showing how you trading in crypto.no coin can offer this kind of rewards forever.
hold coin and get good rewards

i did not sell one coins also because i know the price will rise in future.

am getting good rewards by holding this coin.
Activity: 42
i was doing research and going through the information in website i saw that premine  coins are not staked and wallets are locked. i have saw many coins with massive premine and do not give stake rewards to investors
yes even I liked that this coin will give good stake rewards I get stake rewards almost daily if I sell my coins now also I will get 20-30% profits of my investment made . although I have no idea of selling my coins I will hold I hope in 1 year or more my capital will become twice or even more
Activity: 28
LABH got listed on coinpaprika Get brief information on LABH along with Real-time Price Index, Market Cap, Historical Charts, Live Markets, Exchanges, News and More....!!
how can we access that site , i cant see in this form ...can i go there through any link ?? please post the URL link of that site here !!

you can go through this link ...and get all informations of labh along with real-time price inde ,market cap, historical charts,live markets, exchanges,news and more ...!!

https://coinpaprika.com/coin/labh-labh-coin/
selling the coin for cheap price is showing how you trading in crypto.no coin can offer this kind of rewards forever.
hold coin and get good rewards
The unique features of labh coin make people are attracted to this coin.
Activity: 14
LABH got listed on coinpaprika Get brief information on LABH along with Real-time Price Index, Market Cap, Historical Charts, Live Markets, Exchanges, News and More....!!
tell me anybody that , i want to buy LABH from exchanges ... and i want to know that labh listed in which exchanges ??
yes you can buy the labh from exchanges , from cryptobridge and coinexchange.io  , in these sites labh listed for exchange.
how can we access the sites , ican't access them , can i get help for this from anyone ... !!
you should have account in exchanges to trade and to buy and hold you need to have wallet access without account you can only see data and charts you will not have access
Activity: 14
I am fairly new to this but i did alot of research and i feel this coin is 100% the real deal. Love the idea. I hope the team keeps up the good work. Expecting big things..!!
tell me anybody that , i want to buy LABH from exchanges ... and i want to know that labh listed in which exchanges ??
yes you can buy the labh from exchanges , from cryptobridge and coinexchange.io  , in these sites labh listed for exchange.
how can we access the sites , ican't access them , can i get help for this from anyone ... !!
you can acces from the first page of this form otherwise go through this links !!

for coinexchange.io site              https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LABH/BTC

for cryptobridge site            https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LABH_BRIDGE.BTC
yes you can buy the labh from exchanges , from cryptobridge and coinexchange.io   in these sites labh listed for exchange.
tell me anybody that , labh listed in which exchanges ,??
u can find labh in coinmarketcap
recently labh listed in coinpaprika
this project is really fantastic.please update your future projects im really like to invest in it.
very responsive community.
Activity: 70

From the day i started to invest in labh ,i am more and more impressed by this project. I think the basic fundamentals of this projects are great.
how do we come to knw the right time to invest ?

As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.

There are several factors to consider as to when to invest. First is your time frame. Are you a long term investor or a short term investor? Short term can be considered as holding your investment for a couple of days to weeks. Long term is holding for weeks to months or years. Short term investing requires you to study chart patterns to know when to buy and sell. Long term investment requires you to determine the long term trend of prices. As the market is entering a new bull cycle, that's the ideal time to buy.
how do we come to knw the right time to invest ?

As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.
Pages:
Jump to: