Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 67. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have been thinking of investing money in labh coin project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding labh coin projects on rating agencies and labh listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
if you have confidence in your research you can invest in this coin this is a very low risk investment my suggestion is that investing in this coins is low risk and high reward investment
Activity: 56
LABH price is very good for accumulating it is very affordable now, watching the road map of this coins, the past quarters team as performed well in listing and implementing the coin , coming quarter team as good plans this coin this will make the coin price higher in few months investors should not leave this opportunity they can get good returns from small capital
Activity: 14
 many projects are developing rapidly, and it looks somehow naive. In this platform,
 I see rapid and rapid growth, but each step is provided for review to the community,
thank the team for this attitude.
Activity: 28
I have been thinking of investing money in labh coin project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding labh coin projects on rating agencies and labh listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Activity: 98
Yes LABH is the coin from which we can make good profit. Due to the super blocks the staking rewards is more.
When the staking gets hit the higher super block you will earn more and more profit.
every project is having different kinds of their goals, plans and so marketing strategy.
They have also different kinds of qualities of people who worked and planned for it,
and it is also their way how  to catch the attention of  the supporters and investors.
 What we do is to have a good decision of how the project can be trusted and I think LABH project is having that quality.

Community support is very important for the development of any project in the crypto industry as
 more people support the project more will get to know about it and invest in it.
 I think this project has also built a huge community and getting more traffic from all over the world.
Hopefully our wishes will be came true soon.
I am completely confident that the project has clearly riding for success.
The most important way is make things clear information and well explained and details plans for the project.
I am hoping for the success of this project since it can help for the betterment of cryptocurrencies.
 And also, it will give more motivations for our investors to do their works and at the same time,
 gained more profits with the used of this platform.
Activity: 112
LABH is a good opportunity to make an investment. As it is trading in various exchanges.
Investors can choose the LABH project for the investment. Nice to see the coin development from day to day.
LABH has been created and developed by very strong team.
The team members have big dedication and have intention to keep supporting,
 keep the project moving forwards and reaching its original targets.
Often, many projects are developing rapidly, and it looks somehow naive. In this platform,
 I see rapid and rapid growth, but each step is provided for review to the community,
thank the team for this attitude.
project is good and already trading on exchanges.  this is a sign of good project.
 people who are thinking to invest in must be LABH is a good choice to invest in.
Activity: 40
can i download new updated wallet for my mac Huh anyone post the link here ...! i can't getting the wallet link so...!!
you can go through this link to download the newly updated labh wallet for your mac ..!

https://github.com/labhcoin/labh/releases/download/v1.0.8/LABH-Qt-v1.0.8-macOS.dmg
i think this is 8th update of wallet it is good that LABH team making wallet better and better so that investors dont get any sort of problems in withdrawals and transactions team , even i have updated wallet previous problems have gone and wallet working fine 
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.

what do you mean by having coins in wallet we don't need to put our coins to staking pool , are you saying this for solo staking , you do have mentioned pos how can we mint new coins in wallet

Long-term holding is key for labh coin holders, it can take some time, but sooner or later we will be up again.

yes long term hold of labh coins is good as we will be reviving staking rewards and  due to compound pool of coins we will be getting more stake rewards and and in few moths price will definitely increase we will get good returns profits for our investments even small investors with less capital can also invest in this coin as there is no limit of coins we can add , and there is no fee for adding also we can accumulate when ever we can afford also

Long-term holding is key for labh coin holders, it can take some time, but sooner or later we will be up again.
Activity: 98
LABH coin is offering feature of buying the coins in the wallet itself i,e. by sending BTC and LTC.
There is also no need of minimum coins for staking, you can get staked with whatever present with you.
Compare to other coins LabH team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. with a unique features. we can buy labh in the wallet itself (This feature is only available for LTC -> LABH and BTC -> LABH).
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.
Pages:
Jump to: