Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 70. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is just the beginning, labh will get even more attention! people/community working every day focused on the main goals until many people use the wallet and the other features!
Activity: 56
what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?
Activity: 130
I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better project out there.
Activity: 70
Hmmm next step maybe have one more Exchange i guess, Team never stop giving us great news so i really believe we can have more Exchanges in the future. Also believe those 5 are enuff

Wow nice 5 exchanges what's the next step

good project, now i can trade in CryptoBridge
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.?

In POS we can get better and faster reward coins that POW so getting faster coins is the main purpose.
What is POS means?? how does it works??
Activity: 14
The LABH team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join the LABH COIN. Its very interesting to say that, In the LABH coin there is more number of blocks. which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..
Activity: 98
Hmmm next step maybe have one more Exchange i guess, Team never stop giving us great news so i really believe we can have more Exchanges in the future. Also believe those 5 are enuff

Wow nice 5 exchanges what's the next step
Activity: 126
This is profitable then. If you sell daily reward it is worth good profit daily even with the current price.

Yes and people's will get their investment me in day by day's
Activity: 154
This is profitable then. If you sell daily reward it is worth good profit daily even with the current price.
Activity: 112
 leadger means The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.         
Exactly. Patience is the key in the crypto world. nothing you wil get easy so,
Just be patient and it will pay off later.
Activity: 28
After updating the wallet I'm staking more than ever.
Do you have the same result?
how you getting more staking if the wallet is updated
i think only staking process will run better than previous after updating wallet but the staking coins are remain same as previous.
there is no chance for getting more , the progress is much better than previous. but the stakes are same as previous.!
newly updated wallet is running nicely . security , features are very good in labh wallet.
Activity: 98
i think only staking process will run better than previous after updating wallet but the staking coins are remain same as previous.
Activity: 154
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.?

In POS we can get better and faster reward coins that POW so getting faster coins is the main purpose.
Activity: 14
when this coins gets exchange listing in Indian oriented???
A community is important so long as they actively participate in the growth of coin.  We have a strong foundation, and its growing.
Activity: 15
LABH coin  as the high-technology you're looking for in the block chain, and it's going to bring some revolutionary changes.
and update wallet is also working good....

yes the labh coin is best coin in campare other coins the up date wallet is also working good and
 the labh coin  is unique features are there ....
Pages:
Jump to: