Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 71. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
LABH coin  as the high-technology you're looking for in the block chain, and it's going to bring some revolutionary changes.
and update wallet is also working good....
Activity: 42
To be honest,I like and believe in cryptocurrency.So this is one of the fastest way to get rich.But just remember right investment at the right time is the key to success.
Activity: 114
wallet has updated, but how do we download the right wallet?
The Moderator will announce regarding about the wallet updated in discord at announcement section
and lick on the link to get the new version wallet and just download the suitable wallet for your pc which is going to support
Activity: 112
I believe in Labh coin. So I'm willing to spend my time on Labh coin. Block chain technology plays a key role in the future development.
Activity: 126
how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown
Activity: 56
In heard LABH server can mine directly from the wallet...
No fancy hardware or any mining costs.
Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything. 
And right now the mining is super quick and easy. 
Install it now and just let it run on it's own.
Activity: 42
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the Project idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs
Activity: 98
LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders..
Activity: 70
wallet has updated, but how do we download the right wallet?
Activity: 98
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.?
Activity: 126
In my own opinion, the best investment in this market is to buy LABH coin i have read the white paper of this coin features and specs are awesome, i have also seen the road-map of LABH coin team is working hard it is very good opportunity to invest in this coin i can expect good target soon
labh  has built a strong community base in the past. Block chain projects in this field have bright prospects and deserve investors'expectations.

Yes a great community and a great dev team, I am there for long term...
Activity: 56
labh  has built a strong community base in the past. Block chain projects in this field have bright prospects and deserve investors'expectations.
Activity: 43
Labh Crypto is of two sides, you can get rich very quick and it can also go the other way. Smartness and good timing is needed in order to make it big in Labh crypto.
Is there a minimum and maximum of LABH transaction free? If so what is the minimun and maximum fee?
There is no transaction fees for withdrawl, deposits, etc you can see in the first page there is no fee for transactions
Activity: 70
labh wallet has been updated ,thanks labh  team
Activity: 14
I am really sure that LABH coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals. because this coin is created for smart coin staking.
Activity: 28
how to exchange labh coins Huh?

u can exchange the coins through the trading
and if u want to withdraw your money need to convert it to btc or ltc of the current value of trade market.
As per my opinion LABH coin is a very good coin which is giving the features to its investors. Where they are satisfied with the rewards and profit.
A passive income can be earned through this coin. The blockchain also makes the coin to develop by recording the transactions.
Activity: 28
As far many days i have seen many investors are involving in LABH coin and made good profit as well, because it has best features like high ROI,high price, no fees for peer to peer transaction, own wallet,coin exchange and coin marketcap. so my opinion is do invest on LABH coin and live your better life in future days.
Pages:
Jump to: