Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 79. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In crypto world i saw many coins but there are a lot of followers and supporters for LABH coin. I have seen many people talking about LABH on daily basis and it is big project,it will be looking further into it as I would like to see this project throughout life
Activity: 70
The future development of LABH COIN project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the LABH COIN project team to make achievements in this field...
Activity: 98
I believe and invest in the Labh crypto currency, but this is for me an additional earnings and to devote only to crypto currency is very profitable..!
Activity: 98
The technology idea can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Activity: 56
That's why I believe in labh coin growth  potential! Developers never stop. There is always something new here.
Activity: 126
The people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of LABH as became low,
but dont lose Your hopes the coin will definitely increase in future
Activity: 154
Advantage of a public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish.
Activity: 56
Labh coin is high return investment platform! Anyone can take advantage of this coin. LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool..
Activity: 42
Why is Decentralization So Important?

Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...
Why is Decentralization So Important?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i almost bought this coin at 58 sat. good thing, i held back. i was attracted by the high staking rewards. seems that this is another pump and dump coin. sorry for those who bought it at high prices. this seems to go nowhere.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
At present the price is to low but definatly the price will reach high
till that please stake and get more profit

The price will not increase if the coin is just for staking purposes only. They need to really provide useful applications in the market and not just promising high returns because of high staking value. People will gonna dump this coin after staking because there's no other use case here.
Activity: 43
public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish.

The public blockchain, is exactly what the name suggest, Blockchain technology that is completely open to the public,namely anyone able to join to the network as a participator. Which growing number of the participants in network. A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts
public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish.
Activity: 16
people can earn money easily by Trading, joining bounty campaigns, investing for LABH and also i think after few years, LABH coin may be the common currency for the next days..

what is this bounty campaigns ?? may i know that ans??
it may any bountys like twitter,invite,airdrop, and many more if u participate in this if are lucky and you may get reward in the form of coin
Activity: 114
At present the price is to low but definatly the price will reach high
till that please stake and get more profit
Activity: 32
the project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.

i want to tell the project is good and everything that is fine but saying every time is not really satisfy
Many things make Labh coin special and different from other things. Labh coin has a centralized system, guaranteed security .Labh coin is an answer for the financial system in the future. Labh coin uses Blockchain Technology and this makes Labh coin a system that is in great demand by many people in the world.
the project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
LABH, day 9-28 began its quotation at 265 sats and 10 days after its price is 43 sats , so if I have purchased at day 1 , nowadays I would have lost 80% of my money ... next month probably will be 7 sats ...

Who likes to lose their money???

I was not mistaken a lot with my predictions, almost a month later the price has dropped to 15 sats. The only large buys are self made by the coin devs with the purpose of increasing the volume.

Exit the scam now.
I am also holding this coin , i think price fluctuation is common i have seen many coins price fluctuations are more compared to this coin , i think in coming days buyers will push price higher  

LABH Now is 7 sats, come on , next Spring this scamcoin will dissapear as others coins of its type has made in the past. Nobody wants to loose his hard earned money, only the stupids do
Pages:
Jump to: