Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 80. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
As I understood investors get a labh based coin first and when the own blockchain and wallet are released there will be a coin swap. I am always a bit afraid about coin swaps but an own blockchain is always a good sign.
Activity: 112
I think at this moment this is the best time to invest in the Labh coin and to hold coins for the long term. Because the crypto market prices is also maintaining some variations like up and down.., hold coins for a good price  and sell to get a good profit
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
This user operates at least 28 accounts and is permabanned from the site: IYFTech = PatMan = cathoderay = deleterase = .....Really? = lobogil = megahash = PatManCan = John1965 = John1900 = YourBlondFriend = Rustiga = FraudSquad = smokem = patSNL = meono = blarneystone = p3yot33at3r = biefstuk = k9control = madk9control = useragent = dogiecontrol = vatfraudster = novatforyou = youliealot = novatforyou = IconFirm = blurryeyed. See the referenced thread for more details.

ты caм мoшeнник c пpeдyпpeждeниями ))) иди мимo, нe мeшaй!

You yourself are a fraudster with warnings))) go by, do not bother!
Activity: 14
where investors can have the oppurtunity to get 1000% APr to 10000% APR which is too high
no other coin can give such a big rewardbit is only in the labh coin with a lot of features.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

У мoнeты пocтoянныe пpoблeмы c кoшeлькoм и экcплopepoм
Activity: 56
Hodling during times like this would be rewarded when the market finally recovers.
Just know that labh coin has the best potential in rewards to low  coins so be patient,
 trust the process and hold.
Moнeтa пoлный SKAM!!!
1.Блoки в кoшeлькe нe coвпaдaют c блoкaми Explorer, иx в кoшeлькe бoльшe!!!
2.Tpaнзaкции c биpжи coinexchange.io нe дoxoдят дo кoшeлькa.
3.Tpaнзaкции c кoшeлькa нa биpжy тaк жe нe дoxoдят и в Explorer нe нaxoдятcя.

Coin full skam !!!
1. The blocks in the wallet do not match the blocks of Explorer, there are more of them in the wallet !!!
2. Transaction from the coinexchange.io exchange does not reach the wallet.
3.Transaction from wallet to stock exchange also does not reach and does not exist in Explorer.
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet?
Such an incredible Coin. Such a great community. So happy to be involved in labh project.
 It’s growing every day. So much work is being done on this project.
If one is investing in labh coin in the long term, I agree that this is one of the best times to acquire some. One can scale the buying in several days or weeks as the market improves.
 The speed can even be the same with the speed of a normal database that is nott a blockchain. This is because there are not many cross-points all with high trust levels. There is no need for every cross-point to verify a transaction.
Activity: 98
this is coin with Proof of Stake based.

All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer.

It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up.

Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.
 where each participant maintains a replica of a shared append-only ledger of digitally signed transactions.
Both maintain the replicas in sync through a protocol referred to as consensus.

Activity: 105
incredible business I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this project developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Activity: 22
Hi team,  iam new to this crew I saw ur coin in the various exchanges it's rocking there and this coin has unique quantites  and also it's logo is little attractive and this coin is interesting
Activity: 70
I have seen the wallet , good progress .Even the price has been increased , it is a promising project good luck
Activity: 98
hey guys LABH coin really good and the specifications are too good happy to investing LABH coin...day by day I am surprising about this coin and hope it will continue for many more days.
LABH COIN was one of the most profitable projects I got more coins as reward by staking pool.
labh  showed that it can be trusted and intelligent, despite all the SPAM issues and accusations, I'll be looking to the future and labh is in that vision.
Is it a good thing that the amount in exchanges is reducing?
It will reduce volume right
The daily 24H volume depends on the amount of LABH being traded, and I can tell you for sure that the volume is reducing at a steady rate. Soon, only holders will remain. I'll finish the volume report maybe by next week when I have the chance.
Pages:
Jump to: