Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 76. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
wallets hacking is really possible I did see many posts about wallet hacking and wallet securing I have never experienced wallet hacking I what you guys thinks are you using secured wallets and you are taking measures for securing wallet
There are few rules to follow when it comes to wallets. Try not to download a wallet by searching on Google. As many wallets are malwares and are going to steal your coins. Only download wallets from the official website. And also try to avoid wallets which are new or still in the beta phase.
do use what measures you take to secure your passwords and i think you will be fine

LABH wallet is good ,but it depends on users how they secure it

yes most of the wallets hacking will be by mistakes of the users they have to careful with wallets with not doing basic mistakes
this team as provided good wallet we can buy in wallet transaction and from wallet make it secure 
Activity: 84
i joined the labh coin few days back. Now i am staking and from day to day i am more and more impressed by the labh coin project.
thats great.. keep investing,you will get good rate of interest
Activity: 98
Investors can choose the LABH project for their investment. It is having all the specs whichever needed for them.
It has also got listed in various markets, and it is developing day by day.
Activity: 42
i joined the labh coin few days back. Now i am staking and from day to day i am more and more impressed by the labh coin project.
Activity: 112
By investing in this project i have made my coins double. Here the staking has its own process.
When the staking gets hit the higher blocks the rewards will also be higher.
Activity: 56
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..
Activity: 22
What is the difference between staking pool and solo staking???

Solo staking is process where u have stake ur coin by ur own system, internet, electricity 24/7and mainly u need to keep ur wallet 24/7on..!! But it's totally different in case of staking pool where there is no minimum coins no internet,  electricity and even u need not keep ur wallet always on....
Good staking coin almost doubled my coins in 10 days time with almost same price...staking continues..
Activity: 84
No problem guys. Everything we do is for our great community and our awesome labh coin.  Smiley
Activity: 22
What is the difference between staking pool and solo staking???
LABH is having good plan and strategies, it is having a bright future ahead.
Staking can be done very easily here, there is no high risk. Rewards is also familiar.
Activity: 28
I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn income from Labh coin. It is clear that more and more people are interested in the Labh coin , and I think Labh coin has a good future.
Super blocks are the reward blocks While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed...
Staking is performing really well recently.  The last two weeks have been great!

this is the best project of all other altcoins ,Project planning,team management,ideas is very good .Also project roadmap is very good .
there is a responsive community . payment are so fast ,go ahead follow team . it will suerly reach the moon
Activity: 70
Staking is performing really well recently.  The last two weeks have been great!
wallets hacking is really possible I did see many posts about wallet hacking and wallet securing I have never experienced wallet hacking I what you guys thinks are you using secured wallets and you are taking measures for securing wallet
There are few rules to follow when it comes to wallets. Try not to download a wallet by searching on Google. As many wallets are malwares and are going to steal your coins. Only download wallets from the official website. And also try to avoid wallets which are new or still in the beta phase.
do use what measures you take to secure your passwords and i think you will be fine

LABH wallet is good ,but it depends on users how they secure it
LABH COIN needs to be clear about the distribution of their tokens so that we can know how many tokens for their activities. If the amount of tokens created is too large, it will deprive the coin of the future. The project should consider the amount of tokens distributed to the market!
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this idea getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption!
Activity: 42
Activity: 112
Before making investment in any project go-through about the exact project which your going to invest.
Check out the features and specifications and make sure that the project is worth for your investment.
For me the LABH is the good project having all the necessities needed to the investors.  
Pages:
Jump to: