Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 77. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looking at the general of this coin, can we agree that this coin will be large on a given day?

Can we find your prices above  Not being optimistic but i am impressed that LABH is alive in this low market and has resisted several other markets.
Activity: 56
HELP me guys i am trying to get my private keys but it shows is red letters wallet is unlocked for  staking only.
When you click on the button named "unlock wallet" and it asks for your password, there's a checkbox that says "for staking only".
Just make sure that you unlock the wallet leaving that checkbox unmarked.
Activity: 84
i am new to this project . i'm very much interested about this labh coin and also i'm happy to invest in this .
invest and get the high rate of APR  and ROI..
what is the difference between public and private blockchain
Activity: 42
i am new to this project . i'm very much interested about this labh coin and also i'm happy to invest in this .
The project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors
who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.
Activity: 98
LABH is a dynamic project where it is having the good features. Projects like this will give the satisfaction to its investors.
As it is getting developed day by day. It is also getting listed in various markets also. Investors most probably like's, like this projects.
In solo staking first u should have system and have proper internet connection and you should run your system 24/7
  till stake hit complete....
yes the solo staking needs higher end systems and proper internet connection .! that systems must be run 24/7 .. it's risky but , returnings from this work is very high …. !!
Activity: 14
In solo staking first u should have system and have proper internet connection and you should run your system 24/7
  till stake hit complete....
Activity: 112
Investment in the crypto world is having risk. Before investing, should check out the good project and specifications.
LABH is the good project where there is a less risk for trading and staking in this crypto world.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures
Dumping the coins for low price it brings you loss...hold the coins for some period surely you will get the good profit.
Yeah its a good idea am also holding coins in my wallet and am getting good reward day by day.
so I will buy some more coins now and I will hold.
Activity: 84
Dumping the coins for low price it brings you loss...hold the coins for some period surely you will get the good profit.
Activity: 70
Our community is one of the biggest and strongest in the crypto world, let's all continue spreading the news about labh coin to attract more investors.
hi guys.if your looking for a pos coin, labh coin is the highest pos coin in the crypto market.
and this the best time to buy some coins the price is also affordable.
what is POS coin??? how can we judge the POS coin?
LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH and superblocks at fixed intervals. Anyone can take advantage of this high return investment platform.
fine and thank you for your quick responce and seriously the way of responicing of this team is just awesome. and what are the POS we can get in this coin??
My top coin right now to invest in is LABH coin. i am really impressed with coin features and specs, current progress of this coin very good this coin will give me profits faster than any other coin for my investment
If you want to investment on crypto and make good profit then go with POS coin, for me labh coin is better and this is great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get them soon.
It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.
Activity: 112
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the labh wallet,only labh coins should be kept in wallet?
The benefit of the LABH coin is that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence.This technology is operated on a blockchain technology, and as we can understand, the demand and popularity of LABH going up each day...!!
Pages:
Jump to: