Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDR] Solidar fka WorldLeadCurrency a Freigeld coin for a basic income - page 10. (Read 30789 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
CEO WINC e. V.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I am really interested in running a p2pool node since it's easier than maintaining a centralized pool.
Activity: 266
Well, it would open up another option for anyone interested....

I know nothing of python, otherwise I'd have a go myself  Tongue  Big fan of p2pool though.
CEO WINC e. V.
There is one for Freicoin with stratum support (i did fix it for FRC and could also fit it for WLC if needed).

Rik

I'd be interested in running a p2pool node for WLC if you can manage to do that Rik - it would help with adoption if miners could mine it using p2pool I think?

WLC would be the main chain in that case.. That means that only Namecoin Dogecoin (i think) devcoin and all the other MeMi coins but no BTC, you really want to do it, or just running a node? I will look into it. its been a while scince i programmed Phyton..

Rik
CEO WINC e. V.
There is one for Freicoin with stratum support (i did fix it for FRC and could also fit it for WLC if needed).

Rik

I'd be interested in running a p2pool node for WLC if you can manage to do that Rik - it would help with adoption if miners could mine it using p2pool I think?
CEO WINC e. V.
Is there a p2pool fork for this?

There is one for Freicoin with stratum support (i did fix it for FRC and could also fit it for WLC if needed) . But as p3yot33at3r said the best way to mine it is by using merged mining (you get some BTC for free..). ;-)

Rik

Not that I'm aware of, but it does work very well with p2pool if you merge mine it. Out of all the daemons I run, this one uses the lowest resources of them all.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
CEO WINC e. V.
Hi Yampi,

ah ok you got me  Wink. It is just that most people don't realize how monetary systems like the fiat system are structured. Everything they see is that they have to struggle hard for everything and that there is nothing for free in this world. But that is not the truth, it is just the fiat money that enable rich people to keep things scarce and make them expensive (through speculation). Bitcoin follows the same principle.

The problem is that if one reduces the mean of exchange there is less trade and that leads to lower production which leads to less wealth and so on. In prinziple everyone can only drink a few liter water a day, so why should someone own more than he can drink? The only precondition is that society can keep up the supply. In Worldleadcurrency this is done through demurrage and the price recommendation.

Greetings Rik

Am I failing maths or are they seriously pricing 1 WLC at 866~ dollars?

When you see money as a agreement and you also agree that a basic income should cover the basic living costs than a monthly income of 1 WLC should be something like 1000 dollars.

You have to understand that demurrage currency do not work like inflationary or deflationary monetary systems. They do not receive their price from speculation and hoarding but from the commitment of the market participants all together. This is the only sustainable way to pay out a basic income and to create enough money and wealth for everyone.

Rik

I was not using that question as some kind of argument against this coin.
Since I am on the basic income program, I can only be happy that 1 WLC is worth around 1k dollars.
CEO WINC e. V.

When you see money as a agreement and you also agree that a basic income should cover the basic living costs than a monthly income of 1 WLC should be something like 1000 dollars.

You have to understand that demurrage currency do not work like inflationary or deflationary monetary systems. They do not receive their price from speculation and hoarding but from the commitment of the market participants all together. This is the only sustainable way to pay out a basic income and to create enough money and wealth for everyone.

Rik

CEO WINC e. V.
CEO WINC e. V.
This coin is about wealth redistribution and equality but top 1-25 addresses hold 99.95% of the total supply.

Thank you for contributing,

99% of the 99.95% is the budget of the WINC association. These coins are ready to be distributed through the basic income project. Only 1% of all coins are given to miners. If you want to test the basic income sign up at http://verify.winc-ev.com, wait for the activation email and set your payout address under "my account" to receive a basic income in WLC.

greetings Rik
This coin is about wealth redistribution and equality but top 1-25 addresses hold 99.95% of the total supply.
CEO WINC e. V.
How can i get WLC address? I registered but i don't know WLCaddress

Hi Apriand,

you can download a windows wallet here: www.winc-ev.org/english/downloads-contact or you can use the www.Bitaddress.org (but be sure to save the private key for later use - so you can access your basic income) site to generate a Wallet address. WLC addresses are like BTC addresses you just CAN'T use Multisign addresses.

greetings Rik

EDIT: I also add a short description at http://verify.winc-ev.com under Verification tab..

Use your WLC wallet address.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Pages:
Jump to: