Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDR] Solidar fka WorldLeadCurrency a Freigeld coin for a basic income - page 9. (Read 30789 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
CEO WINC e. V.
I have set up a test explorer now. It is here: http://45.63.117.38:3002/ and works well.
However it still shows values multiplied by 100000000. I suppose this is due to your usage of MPFR and mpq_class. You may want to look into it. Not sure if there is more serious problem or it is just visual. Note that C-Cex does not show the coin supply too by some reason.

BTW, your block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81) is stuck on block 38884, not updating further. Suppose this is because you played with mongodb.

The old explorer sometimes just stops.. another reason to do an update.

Thanks for setting up the test, i definitively have to look into the multiplication.

Rik

EDIT: Can you send me your settings? My explorer does not show the coin supply nor the 100 last blocks.. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
I have set up a test explorer now. It is here: http://45.63.117.38:3002/ and works well.
However it still shows values multiplied by 100000000. I suppose this is due to your usage of MPFR and mpq_class. You may want to look into it. Not sure if there is more serious problem or it is just visual. Note that C-Cex does not show the coin supply too by some reason.

BTW, your block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81) is stuck on block 38884, not updating further. Suppose this is because you played with mongodb.
legendary
EDIT:I changed the settings.json instead of copying and now it works.. Problem is: I cant run it in background and the balances are still shown in satoshi.. hmm..

Strange... "npm start > /dev/null 2>&1 &" should work. Its not urgent actually, if you could wait few days, I'll look into it at some free moment.
CEO WINC e. V.
So i tried t install the new version but after installing and setting up the mongodb i try to start with $npm start and i get:

Code:
> [email protected] start /root/explorer
> node --stack-size=10000 ./bin/cluster

Starting cluster with pid: 26492

/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:97
    process.nextTick(function() { throw err; });
                                        ^

/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:97
    process.nextTick(function() { throw err; });
                                        ^
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at /root/explorer/bin/instance:30:30
    at /root/explorer/lib/database.js:235:14
    at open (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:478:17)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:485:7
    at handleCallback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:95:12)
    at _callback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1278:5)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1321:7
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:1015:5
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/auth/mongocr.js:115:17
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:756:13
    at Callbacks.emit (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:95:3)
    at null.messageHandler (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:243:23)
    at Socket. (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/connection/connection.js:262:22)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:95:17)
    at Socket. (_stream_readable.js:765:14)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:92:17)
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at /root/explorer/bin/instance:30:30
    at /root/explorer/lib/database.js:235:14
    at open (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:478:17)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/lib/connection.js:485:7
    at handleCallback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:95:12)
    at _callback (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1278:5)
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/db.js:1321:7
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:1015:5
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/auth/mongocr.js:115:17
    at /root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:756:13
    at Callbacks.emit (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:95:3)
    at null.messageHandler (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/topologies/server.js:243:23)
    at Socket. (/root/explorer/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/node_modules/mongodb-core/lib/connection/connection.js:262:22)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:95:17)
    at Socket. (_stream_readable.js:765:14)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:92:17)

I just switched databases so i wonder what the problem is..

EDIT:I changed the settings.json instead of copying and now it works.. Problem is: I cant run it in background and the balances are still shown in satoshi.. hmm..
CEO WINC e. V.
Hi drays,

as you said, there are much better BEs out there. This BE was never planned to beat any of those fancy BEs out there it was just to get some basic information easily. I would personally rather stick with this one like it is (minor changes are ok, when they dont take to much time) and use another one (payed service) in the future. But i am not too deep inside which BEs have which features..

Rik
legendary
Who is hosting the block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81/)? Could you please fix it so it shown human readable values (for example now it shows coin supply as 2241862654769916.00000000 WLC, which I believe is wrong). Most possibly it shows values multiplied by 100000000 by some reason.

Also it would be nice to have a better BE on coin website. Transparency is good.

the explorer is hosted by the WINC association, although it was not programmed by us. The coins are shown in satoshi and not in coins and also the demurrage is not calculated, so the exact amount would be lower than what is shown. I dont had the time to look into it right now, so any help is appreciated - (will upload the sourcecode asap).
- at the moment i transport p2pool for WLC.

About the BE what exactly are you missing?

I really miss an ability to view at least 100 last blocks with their difficulty, and easily move between blocks to view their content (have at least clickable links on TX IDs and block numbers).. Also list of peers is very much needed to get peers out of BE. Not talking about advanced features like cryptoid explorer offers...

The value in WLC-satoshi are pretty big and look confusing, especially when column header shows "Coin Supply (WLC)".

This looks like an old or stripped-down version of Iquidus explorer (https://github.com/iquidus/explorer). Updating to the last version of Iquidus will make it much better (not perfect, but useable). I can do that if/when get some free time (its always not enough heh.. Undecided), but its extremely easy to do, so anyone else could do that as well probably even faster - it actually comes down to git-cloning this new explorer to your server and editing the config file - as the rest is already done and ready on your server machine. Not sure of licensing issues of any.
CEO WINC e. V.

I tested it, only error comes from having no other peers.
pool.winc-ev.com seems to be down.

Hi yes, pool.winc-ev.com is down. I just rewrite the code. So if someone want to host a bootstrap address just contact me.

The code for the explorer is online at https://github.com/worldleadcurrency/explorer if someone is interested to look into..

Greetings Rik
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I tested it, only error comes from having no other peers.
pool.winc-ev.com seems to be down.
CEO WINC e. V.
CEO WINC e. V.
Who is hosting the block explorer (http://109.73.173.119:81/)? Could you please fix it so it shown human readable values (for example now it shows coin supply as 2241862654769916.00000000 WLC, which I believe is wrong). Most possibly it shows values multiplied by 100000000 by some reason.

Also it would be nice to have a better BE on coin website. Transparency is good.

Hi drays,

the explorer is hosted by the WINC association, although it was not programmed by us. The coins are shown in satoshi and not in coins and also the demurrage is not calculated, so the exact amount would be lower than what is shown. I dont had the time to look into it right now, so any help is appreciated - (will upload the sourcecode asap).
- at the moment i transport p2pool for WLC.

About the BE what exactly are you missing?

@zoneout/callynyan and everyone looking for bounties: The WINC association is a complete non profit organization. This means we can not pay bounties in BTC USD EUR unless we receive some donations. What we can do is that we pay out WLCs as bounty. This would be round about 60 mWLC per hour of work.

Greetings Rik
Are there any bounties for translating the announcement post of this coin?
legendary

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You should contact coincreator to fresh up the graphics!
CEO WINC e. V.
Nice concept but there should be something like WLC Foundation which holds tax funds in a multi signature address.

After the mess the Bitcoin Foundation is in & has made, no thanks  Wink

It's better than one person holding it.
Or just port to ETH as a smart contract coin.

I absolutely welcome this idea of puttig the responsibility on different shoulders. This is why there we established WINC association which is in charge of the budget. In theory there could be several people handeling the vouchers (multisign is not implemented right now). And different people that are responsible for different resorts. Possible resorts would be technical development, public relations, Basic income payout, treasurer/treasurers, web development and so on. There are well known examples here in Germany where big associations handle millions of euros through resorts. So in principle everything is there. Everything that is missing are the people to fill the positions.. ;-)

To port it to ETH would mean to give away too much control.

Many greetings Rik
Nice concept but there should be something like WLC Foundation which holds tax funds in a multi signature address.

It's better than one person holding it.
Or just port to ETH as a smart contract coin.
Activity: 266

Activity: 433
CEO WINC e. V.

Thats what i do.. Most things are done but there are 2 tricky functions i still have to fix. Maybe i find a solution during the weekend.

Rik

EDIT Ok functions are looking good, will have to fix synthax and test it.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: