Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 2. (Read 77480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
The senderon domain has expired on the 13th of August and we have no information about the new domain. There was a question on the telegram and they answered they're having a new website soon.

Maybe the old dev had registered the domain in his name and they need a new one anyway.

JOE is already on it

Who is JOE? No official information about him is published. Can you provide specific link? All current information isn't valid because dev doesn't online.

Joe or Moe, I don't remember exactly, is the Telegram account of the new dev who took over.  Cheesy

"Mundian To Bach Ke" starts playing in the backround of this thread....
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
The senderon domain has expired on the 13th of August and we have no information about the new domain. There was a question on the telegram and they answered they're having a new website soon.

Maybe the old dev had registered the domain in his name and they need a new one anyway.

JOE is already on it

Who is JOE? No official information about him is published. Can you provide specific link? All current information isn't valid because dev doesn't online.

Joe or Moe, I don't remember exactly, is the Telegram account of the new dev who took over.  Cheesy
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

JOE is already on it

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

JOE is already on it

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
nice to see how the course has again reached the 100 sats mark and is steadily rising.  Smiley
if then the new homepage is published, there will certainly be a larger price increase  Grin

so its a very good time now to jump on the SDRN-train  Cool
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I thought devs are constantly working on something. How is this coin doing? It seemed to me a few months ago that new projects from pipeline should be made
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Oh shit. I've seen this before. Blockchain explorer is not working, domain has expired, Twitter has no activity, etc. This shitcoin might be dead. Yep, out of pocket funded projects are easy to fail.
Senderon was interesting project but the actions of DEVs almost killing the project. Volume zeroe, markets 1, website turned off, no news only gossip - all these actions will close this project and coin will be delisted
The Senderon site has not been online for a few days. I also see the message on twitter but don't see maintenance news or site upgrades. Only 1 exchange, if be delisted, it will die.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Senderon was interesting project but the actions of DEVs almost killing the project. Volume zeroe, markets 1, website turned off, no news only gossip - all these actions will close this project and coin will be delisted
Until now the Senderon price in the market remains stable. Is Senderon listed more exchange now?
The SDRN price on the market is very stable because the daily trading volume doesn't exceed $50. The team has no plans to list further during this time, they may wait for the market warmer.

LOLZ stable at almost zero volume. Exactly. When a coin is this illiquid, the probability of 2x in seconds is high.

keep in mind also senderon is just an airdrop not doing a bounty campaign and not all coins can survive in the market if there is no good development and management.

In all free coin the ONION is probably a bit more special, they have a very good community. The SDRN project, although Dev says there are some developers but maybe only him alone. So development is not comparable to other projects.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Until now the Senderon price in the market remains stable. Is Senderon listed more exchange now?
The SDRN price on the market is very stable because the daily trading volume doesn't exceed $50. The team has no plans to list further during this time, they may wait for the market warmer.

LOLZ stable at almost zero volume. Exactly. When a coin is this illiquid, the probability of 2x in seconds is high.

keep in mind also senderon is just an airdrop not doing a bounty campaign and not all coins can survive in the market if there is no good development and management.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

New information on twitter yesterday, they are about to complete the new web platform. Although still no exact date but wireframe 100% completed and web design UI is 60% done.

this is all good news for long term investors. not many airdrop projects have survived this bear market.
New information on twitter yesterday, they are about to complete the new web platform. Although still no exact date but wireframe 100% completed and web design UI is 60% done.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
From the way I see it, Senderon doing it painfully slow, but still all good. I just hope they wouldn't be crowded out by other similar ventures.

Hey, devs! If you're reading this, why not venture into something many insiders are anticipating for the next growth phase of crypto? I think ICOs are transitioning right now.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

https://www.facebook.com/SenderonToken/

Last Message:

The Senderon new website will be a cryptofunding platform, where you can list your project and raise funds from interested patrons! Welcome to the new world!

This project has been informed many times but did not know the exact time, it has not changed since the project started. We only see a few pictures of it, things are very good at this moment hope it comes soon.
Its better if they would going to update us in the current situation up to date, what's good is they were still confident and motivated to continue this Senderon project funding. I was holding my sdrn from now and then and hoping it would rise up again.
Pages:
Jump to: