Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 8. (Read 77480 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
I have 40,000 old SDRN token. I didn't make it to token swap. Now my SDRN token is now a collection  Cheesy
Why do not you swap to new SDRN token? It is unfortunate, at the time of the highest SDRN it could reach $1600. Now it's too late.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I have 40,000 old SDRN token. I didn't make it to token swap. Now my SDRN token is now a collection  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
#Senderon logo rebranding event coming up next week. A quick session on the logo rebranding will be held on Sunday 8pm UTC in our Telegram group.

at the beginning of the year there was a logo rebranding competition where some of the logos were already presented for selection - what happened to it?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

I'm still waiting on "how to stake an Ethereum token", or did I miss something? The alt markets are brutal, the smaller the market cap the worse it dumps when btc corrects.

You need to download the SDRN Official Wallet and then you need to have atleast 250,000 SDRN for you to hit a stake on the rewards pool daily.

Just download and send your SDRN tokens and wait daily for teh rewards.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Why has the price gone down so much?

Buying now will be a good decision. its too cheap now! and you can easily double or make atleast 150% Roi if you sell at the right time.

I Just bought more at 61 sats and set a sell order at 120sats Cheesy easy and just a simple waiting game.

I totally agree with you about the price movement of SDRN, the project developer is an active fellow and he have not abandon the project since the distribution of 40,000  sdrn airdrop to everybody.

The release of different version of sdrn wallets simply shows that the project is alive and any positive thing can happen.

I'm still waiting on "how to stake an Ethereum token", or did I miss something? The alt markets are brutal, the smaller the market cap the worse it dumps when btc corrects.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100

Buying now will be a good decision. its too cheap now! and you can easily double or make atleast 150% Roi if you sell at the right time.

I Just bought more at 61 sats and set a sell order at 120sats Cheesy easy and just a simple waiting game.

I totally agree with you about the price movement of SDRN, the project developer is an active fellow and he have not abandon the project since the distribution of 40,000  sdrn airdrop to everybody.

The release of different version of sdrn wallets simply shows that the project is alive and any positive thing can happen.
Activity: 1043
Some of us were having problems with the Senderon wallets. We're glad to release the new wallet that makes your transactions smooth. This update comes with bug fixes and improvements. Enjoy using.

Desktop wallet v3 download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kLI0G5_EzmfkgAZ7STRF0sbxfmL-nJwE/view

Web wallet download link http://wallet.senderon.org

Thank you everyone for the support. Hope you all who keyed into the masternode are enjoying your rewards even in a bearish market.

Yours truly,
Joe twitter.com/joedegeek

The wallet seems great, but i want to know what is the benefit to using the senderon wallet?
to send senderon we just need to add custom token in Myetherwallet and it's easier to use.
and we get the private key for using myetherwallet but in senderon we just got wallet seed and address

It makes the SDRN transaction simpler, you do not have to load sdrn as in myetherwallet. It does not make more profit for you but it shows the team is working hard, which will be good for the market.

eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
Some of us were having problems with the Senderon wallets. We're glad to release the new wallet that makes your transactions smooth. This update comes with bug fixes and improvements. Enjoy using.

Desktop wallet v3 download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kLI0G5_EzmfkgAZ7STRF0sbxfmL-nJwE/view

Thank you everyone for the support. Hope you all who keyed into the masternode are enjoying your rewards even in a bearish market.

Yours truly,

The wallet seems great, but i want to know what is the benefit to using the senderon wallet?
to send senderon we just need to add custom token in Myetherwallet and it's easier to use.
and we get the private key for using myetherwallet but in senderon we just got wallet seed and address
Activity: 114
Merit: 11

Yours truly,

Activity: 130
Merit: 145
Activity: 627
SDRN drastically decrease it's price. Never thought it will came back again at the current price rate after sitting at above 100 sats for long period.

Still not alarming though as this is a good chance to consider adding some quantities of SDRN's to your storage.

The current price is not yet the lowest price point of each SDRN, we can expect it to go down to 55 sats or lower. i am still sitting at a few thousands SDRN and i dont know if i will sell at lost or just wait for the next pump.

All we need is a new updates from the dev team on what to expect on sdrn.

if you dump your tokens ,maybe the price will be the lowest ,buy wall is so simple ,IMO just hold and wait for next pump ,but they are your tokens feel free do what you want to do ,
SDRN drastically decrease it's price. Never thought it will came back again at the current price rate after sitting at above 100 sats for long period.

Still not alarming though as this is a good chance to consider adding some quantities of SDRN's to your storage.

The current price is not yet the lowest price point of each SDRN, we can expect it to go down to 55 sats or lower. i am still sitting at a few thousands SDRN and i dont know if i will sell at lost or just wait for the next pump.

All we need is a new updates from the dev team on what to expect on sdrn.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
As I understand, if required for longer periods or larger amounts, this can be discussed separately with the administration.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Think it's just hit a rough patch. Need another exchange for increased volume and some interesting projects in development to gain interest.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
What is the long term plan for this token?  Apparently I'm blind and I can't seem to find the updated roadmap anywhere.
Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Is referral program still actual?
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
This thread really started to pick up. Glad to see theres a strong community forming behind this coin. Hope once the market turns around this coin picks up with it. Some new exchanges would definitely help.

SDRN is currently fine with cryptopia alone and ther's no need for a new exchange for the time being. what its needs is constant update from the new dev since community support is already evident.

If there are larger exchanges, it would be a good thing for SDRN. Although the development of itself is the most important but more exchanges will attract more attention.
Pages:
Jump to: