Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 7. (Read 77480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
New Telegramm Airdrop incoming `?
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
The new logo seems to have not been updated on the website. It will be great if the coin updates the new website, SDRN has a pretty good future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Following this thread for future updates.  Good Luck
legendary
Here we go again
keep them coming joe.
JOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
today, the new logo will be released.
coinmarketcap and cryptopia will then update it immediately
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Well at least things are still going on with this token, that's a good sign.  Too many projects have gone dead recently and this isn't one of them.

I'm amazed by how many projects I was following have gone completely silent. It's almost as if it was all planned.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Well at least things are still going on with this token, that's a good sign.  Too many projects have gone dead recently and this isn't one of them.

But a re-brand and logo contest? Oh, but where's the juicy updates? That's the more interesting things to hear. What's the status of ICOProbr.com or the new partnership announcement? Anyway, all altcoins are shit right now. Can't really blame anyone.

They launched a logo redesign competition for Senderon on twitter from 22nd to 28th November 2017. The projects that they supported did not have any truly outstanding projects but i think it would be better the next time.

I think now is the time for the Senderon team to double up on efforts to find them outstanding projects. The whole crypto markets are bearish which means the fly-by-night projects are almost gone. It would be a lot easier now to look for outstanding partners.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Well at least things are still going on with this token, that's a good sign.  Too many projects have gone dead recently and this isn't one of them.

But a re-brand and logo contest? Oh, but where's the juicy updates? That's the more interesting things to hear. What's the status of ICOProbr.com or the new partnership announcement? Anyway, all altcoins are shit right now. Can't really blame anyone.

They launched a logo redesign competition for Senderon on twitter from 22nd to 28th November 2017. The projects that they supported did not have any truly outstanding projects but i think it would be better the next time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
I was one of the two guys asking questions during the Q&A.  Cheesy

I think most of the greater crypto community is not very into design questions so don't be too dissapointed.  Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Well at least things are still going on with this token, that's a good sign.  Too many projects have gone dead recently and this isn't one of them.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
We will see the SDRN website with a different look, I like this because it is too monotonous now. Hopefully these big changes will happen soon.
legendary
Here we go again
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Here's the summary of the Senderon logo rebranding event. Enjoy reading.

Senderon Token Logo Rebranding Q&A Session on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 8pm UTC

What will the new logo look like?
The new logo has two basic colors. Sky blue and Orange. It has three offshoot handles representing Senderon’s mission to support different cryptocurrency projects.

When will you show us the new logo?
We will unveil the new logo on the logo rebranding day, which is March 16th, 2018 by 12pm UTC.

Will the rebranding be only about logo or does it include other things?
Yes, it’s just the logo rebranding at this time. We will do a huge overhauling of the website soon and it will be huge concept for Senderon Token.

The winner logo designer has been shown on Twitter weeks ago, right?
Yes, months ago. We made a little color editing to it. Instead of gray as the second color, we chose orange. Orange color is brighter and gives more life to the logo

Will you show logo on Twitter on March 16th?
Defintely. Senderon Twitter handle is @SenderonToken www.twitter.com/SenderonToken

I hope new logo is more modern, maybe more colors, looking like top 100 crypto?
How many colors does logo for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or others have? Not too many colors.

Does the logo represent the use case for Senderon Token?
The new logo represents the mission of Senderon as a business incubator token. Senderon will continue to support great and wonderful p. These, which are considered offshoots of Senderon on the logo.

Additional information: The logo won’t be revealed on the current Senderon Telegram group. It will be unveiled in a new Telegram group for Senderon Token

Thank you very much. We appreciate your support.
Joe, the CryptoGeek
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Did anyone on BitcoinTalk participated on our Logo Rebranding Q&A Session held on Telegram group two days ago? Well, it was a short session and I am compiling the brief discussion to update to the community here. I wish all can use Twitter and Telegram more to get daily updates.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250

Thats sad, the swap has been long long over since last year. you can try to reach the new dev (OP) and ask him nicely if you can still swap your OLD SDRN tokens for the new one. Good Luck

Thank you. May i know who's the new dev (OP) please?
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
I like the idea. Could you tell me more about your project?

He does not usually operate on this forum. If you want to know more about this project, you can contact him the fastest on the telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Fyl-C0_gU4U-9WUmm5OuXQ
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I like the idea. Could you tell me more about your project?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
#Senderon logo rebranding event coming up next week. A quick session on the logo rebranding will be held on Sunday 8pm UTC in our Telegram group.

at the beginning of the year there was a logo rebranding competition where some of the logos were already presented for selection - what happened to it?

The winner of that contest will be presented this week. They changed the colors a bit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I have 40,000 old SDRN token. I didn't make it to token swap. Now my SDRN token is now a collection  Cheesy

Thats sad, the swap has been long long over since last year. you can try to reach the new dev (OP) and ask him nicely if you can still swap your OLD SDRN tokens for the new one. Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: