Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 15. (Read 63284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the escrow of 4.21BTC, everything went smoothly  Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Thanks everyone for the friendly reviews. Smiley

alphahacktivist

sebastianju i contacted you to no avail :/

edit: just when i lost hope, he replied. lol

Well, I answered in under one hour. That is pretty good so you were lucky. Cheesy I'm not in the forum all the time. It's better to be patient since all parties involved in a trade take their time to answer. It is quite normal and no reason for worries. Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
sebastianju i contacted you to no avail :/

edit: just when i lost hope, he replied. lol
Activity: 943
Merit: 101
Went through SebastianJu as an escrow.

Transaction went smoothly.

Thanks!
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
SebastianJu is one of the best and highly responsible escrow I have ever come across on Bitcointalk.
legendary
Hey guys, thanks alot for all the nice reviews. Smiley

I want to announce that I offer multisig escrow now too.

So contact me when you need a normal or a multisig escrow. Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sebastian act as an escrow for a 0.2 BTC deal and everything was smooth. Recommended escrow
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Provided escrow for a trade.
Fast, smooth and very professional service.
A nice and honest person.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Great escrow.  Everything went smooth!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Used SebastianJu for an escrow on an vouche sale for 0.1785btc. Fast and easy. Will use again. Thank you.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Used his escrow service for $100 in BTC deal.
Everything went fast and smoothly.
Activity: 145
SebastianJu es crowed a trade between myself and Reynaldo....smooth, safe and no-intrusive IL happily use him again. 
legendary
tim-tams

Hoping to get in touch and use your services soon.

Do you do 2/3 multisig escrow? Or are you willing to?

Best,
Daniel
YMB

I can do it but because of the low amount of requests it never happened yet. Would need to find a way that all involved parties are comfortable with too.

mavericklm

Yes Iam. Smiley Let me know what the details of the deal are. You reach me the fastest via pm since I get a notification on my smartphone.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Sebastian, are you still escrowing? might need your help in the near future Grin
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
Hoping to get in touch and use your services soon.

Do you do 2/3 multisig escrow? Or are you willing to?

Best,
Daniel
YMB
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello I sent you a pm about escrowing.

Will pay a fee
legendary
@SebastianJu

What you did with that neg trust account the user wanted to sell and you told the buyer was the 100% right action to take, when buying something the buyer should know all the information about the "item" in question.

also in regards to the "tip response message" above, I never thought of that, I mean when I used escrow I do tip the escrow-er after a successful exchange (I never had a trade going non-completed) But the answer to that is pretty simple:

Start charging fees, so you get a "tip" every time for completed and non-completed escrows, or you can only accept tips for religious or other reasons?

It would be nice if you had small fees (I guess like 0.0001 for small trade) and each thing can have more of a fee depending if its electronically or physical or even if high risk, but if you do charges fees please don't start charging crazy fees lol

I will be interested in your service in the future, thanks for your bitcoin support!

Thanks for your words. Well, normally established members tip, though it seems new accounts often don't. Maybe because it would be no problem having that account negative somehow. Dunno.

Anyway, first thing why I escrow is because I know how really really annoying it is to get scammed. I like making the life of scammers harder and maybe I can even help a bit to let bitcoin lose it's bad reputation.

Though the other side of the medal is that escrowing takes time. Normal escrows where I create the details including escrow address, then trading partners deal and at the end I forward coins and send thank you pm, are seldom. Mostly a couple of pm's have to be answered, which needs time. Really not seldom some problems appear with one of the trading partners which takes a lot time then. Which means escrowing is time consuming.

At the end, before I included the limit for account trades, I spent regularly hours each day on escrowing. And it was practically unpaid because of the low values escrowed. So why do I escrow, to prevent harm. Though I can't spend too much time on it so I thought I would need to set a limit so that the risk the trading partners go in match the time I spend.

Well, 0.0001b would mean no fee at all anyway for me since I could setup and go through with hundred of these escrow trades and would receive $5. For a work amount of 10th of hours. That's not possible and not usefull for the trading partners too because they risk nearly nothing in their trades.

I simply have to find a balance between the time I invest and the usefullness of escrowing. So at the end it might be a way to go to go to minimize the time I spend by the cost for my service. Traders then could decide for themselfes if they want to go through.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
@SebastianJu

What you did with that neg trust account the user wanted to sell and you told the buyer was the 100% right action to take, when buying something the buyer should know all the information about the "item" in question.

also in regards to the "tip response message" above, I never thought of that, I mean when I used escrow I do tip the escrow-er after a successful exchange (I never had a trade going non-completed) But the answer to that is pretty simple:

Start charging fees, so you get a "tip" every time for completed and non-completed escrows, or you can only accept tips for religious or other reasons?

It would be nice if you had small fees (I guess like 0.0001 for small trade) and each thing can have more of a fee depending if its electronically or physical or even if high risk, but if you do charges fees please don't start charging crazy fees lol

I will be interested in your service in the future, thanks for your bitcoin support!
legendary
Hi everyone... finally Iam completely free again. Smiley

Let me know when you need my service.

Sending a private message is the best and fastest way to get me noticed since I receive a notification on my smartphone about new pm's, including content.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Hello , I need escrow service for 300 $ of currency exchange , thanks !

You read the above post of mexxer-2 ?
SebastianJu is banned for sending pm and  posting anything for 14 days
Reason can be found in the signed message above
Try to use other escrow providers. And AFAIK Quickseller is trusted enough to handle $300 transaction
Pages:
Jump to: