Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 14. (Read 63247 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin
Sup SebastianJu,

I want to run a lottery thread here in the gambling subforum and could use your services. Can you make 3 transactions and do 1 PM back to back near daily or at least weekly? If yes, please shoot me a pm and I'll explain the details.

You can send me a pm with the details but I escrowed a couple of those deals and from experience I can say that such things aren't successfull. Especially as new as you are.

On top the amounts involved are miniscule and mostly the work needed is not in a relation that makes sense.

i was pm you ..waiting to replay now
Activity: 462
developer of kuboscoin
check PM...

awaiting your reply!

Did you send me a pm at all? I do not see one from you. Or did you write with an alt account of yours?

Anyway, send me another pm if the topic is still actual.

i want escrow services for our ico send u msg check thanks
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Thank you for Providing the Escrow Service for My Deal.
Saved me from a potential loss. Great dealing with you very professional.
Will contact you when i need to escrow again.
Activity: 168
SebastianJu, you gave us very good and detailed instructions, but still there was a hitch. could you complete our transaction with cool21, please. reply us in PM.
we can't find a way to conduct trade, and sorry for stupid questions =(

UPD trade completed
Activity: 168
Hi SebastianJu, pm'd you.
I'd like to use your service to escrow trade with cool21
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Escrow completed succesfully.
Thanks Sebastian.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Thanks SebastianJu for escrowing for me.
U have been doing a great service for me. I will send you a tip!

Sent: https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/283f03ea776b51e4513eb8aed8460551cd898fd63cd6ae1ce6b27054943cce24
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hi SebastianJu,
I'd like to use your service to Escrow transaction with Mariowot.
Details sent via PM.

I answered you with the details...

Everyone, thank's to all the nice reviews guys. Smiley
Activity: 206
Hi SebastianJu,
I'd like to use your service to Escrow transaction with Mariowot.
Details sent via PM.
legendary
check PM...

awaiting your reply!

Did you send me a pm at all? I do not see one from you. Or did you write with an alt account of yours?

Anyway, send me another pm if the topic is still actual.
Activity: 42
check PM...

awaiting your reply!
legendary
Sup SebastianJu,

I want to run a lottery thread here in the gambling subforum and could use your services. Can you make 3 transactions and do 1 PM back to back near daily or at least weekly? If yes, please shoot me a pm and I'll explain the details.

You can send me a pm with the details but I escrowed a couple of those deals and from experience I can say that such things aren't successfull. Especially as new as you are.

On top the amounts involved are miniscule and mostly the work needed is not in a relation that makes sense.
Activity: 3
Sup SebastianJu,

legendary
Thanks again for all the reviews. Appreciate them. Smiley

Let me know when you need an escrow again. Smiley
Activity: 235
Escrowed a deal for a high amount of BTC. Perfect and Flawless!
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
I have just used SebastianJu as an escrow for a Casascius coin sale. All very professional, and prompt. Thanks !
legendary
hello SebastianJu,
I read some comment about your service.no one have any complain for your service all are satisfied.thanks man  Smiley
do you accept under $50 worth btc as Escrow Service coz some people $50 also huge ?

I do as long as it is no item I have much work with. Bitcointalk accounts do not belong to that area. They mean a lot of of work and even risk because there are so many ways to scam me, if Iam not cautious.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
hello SebastianJu,
I read some comment about your service.no one have any complain for your service all are satisfied.thanks man  Smiley
do you accept under $50 worth btc as Escrow Service coz some people $50 also huge ?
legendary
Thank you guys for your reviews. Smiley
Activity: 572
Merit: 506
Thanks for your services again, this time for two rig frames. Is ever a pleasure.
Pages:
Jump to: