Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 16. (Read 63284 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello , I need escrow service for 300 $ of currency exchange , thanks !
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Well, as requested
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
SebastianJu here, message signed with a very old address of mine. Check out my service thread.

This private message is to inform you that momentarely Iam not allowed to post or send pm's. I was banned from that for 14 days because i posted several posts following one after another and wore a signature campaign signature.

I try to see if a moderator can see the possibility of at least allowing me to use the pm-system to handle the escrow deals. If that does not work then we need to find other ways to contact. Maybe by email. You know my email address in my profile, [email protected] is still valid.

All escrowed funds are still in escrow of course.

I have to ask you for patience a bit until I know what possibilities we have to deal with that.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HCIZsiW0pZifT2OebYg3Ja8LRSwA5OIAZuzn8lkBUT7rAzZmFBN1bcNGQdzAm5bNUIMigTXF5RnIXMqkf4Gx3zo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I was chosen as escrow, brace selling an account to another user. While checking the account I found that the account had untrusted negative trust from a previous signature campaign manager who managed some campaigns. He claimed that this account is blocked from his campaigns now.

Nice piece of information right there. Wink
So worhiper_-_ was to be sold actually.

Proofs:

2. Today at 12:38:22 PM - worhiper_-_ - password changed

3. Exactly matches with his selling thread.

Neutral trust
500+ activity
good quality posts

Escrow is a must

Buy now price 0.3 NOW 0.27BTC or best offer

So brace the mace is an alt of worhiper_-_

And I think he is the one who wanted to buy it through escrow. (Wild guess though)

Thanks Seb. I will refer Lutpin to make a reference post on known alts thread now.
That guy has a history of causing problems with escrow.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Just to that things straight... I did not change password on the account guessed to be the one and I'm not able to speak about the identity of the account that was to be sold.
But I am.

Thanks Seb. I will refer Lutpin to make a reference post on known alts thread now.
Will be done later.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Just to that things straight... I did not change password on the account guessed to be the one and I'm not able to speak about the identity of the account that was to be sold.

Anyway... seeing that account trades are a lot of work and trouble way too often I think about allowing all account trades as long as they can be relatively safe traded or that the buyer is aware of the risks. In exchange i would demand a minimum fee to be paid for all account trades and all gift card trades. The latter minimum fee might be lower.

Further on I think about adding a minimum fee when very young accounts are involved. This can be avoided by posting proof of the account behind. Though those accounts way too often mean a troubling escrow deal. So a minimum fee might be needed there too.
For all older accounts such a minimum fee would not apply since they mostly try to stay legit and mean good trades. On a case to case basis it might be voided too when trades already happened.

Though these are only my thoughts as of now. Seeing that some trades actually mean hours of my time, mostly without a tip at all, something has to happen on that front so that I can safe some time or at least my time gets a small compensation. Escrow is nothing to earn really anyway but wasting time is not so appreciated by me. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I was chosen as escrow, brace selling an account to another user. While checking the account I found that the account had untrusted negative trust from a previous signature campaign manager who managed some campaigns. He claimed that this account is blocked from his campaigns now.

Nice piece of information right there. Wink
So worhiper_-_ was to be sold actually.

Proofs:

2. Today at 12:38:22 PM - worhiper_-_ - password changed

3. Exactly matches with his selling thread.

Neutral trust
500+ activity
good quality posts

Escrow is a must

Buy now price 0.3 NOW 0.27BTC or best offer

So brace the mace is an alt of worhiper_-_

And I think he is the one who wanted to buy it through escrow. (Wild guess though)

Activity: 37
It wasn't, but I didn't come here to over analyze that as I feel like there's no need to do so.

Long story short, I just wouldn't recommend SebastianJu for account sales in general.  

You meant 'I have nothing to back up my argument with, I being a newbie just have this feeling' correct?

Yes, I'm not going to deny that. It's part of the reason why I'm not starting a scam accusation topic, along with the fact that the value of my account could be at stake. People that'd want to follow my advice indicating that SebastianJu isn't a good escrow for account sales would have to take my word for it. But as I see in the above message he admits not following agreed upon terms -albeit indirectly-. The fact that he keeps putting me at risk is another topic. 
legendary
Thanks again for the reviews i received. Happy to help stopping scams from happening.

Lately i wondered why it is usual the case that tips, if any, only happen when a trade was successfull. I mean the buyer would have his goods and lost the bitcoins for the goods. So the tip would be for taking out the risk of losing the bitcoins without receiving the goods.

Though when a scam was prevented then it means losing the bitcoins WAS actually prevented. Though i think there might have been no tip for these cases at the end. Even though the work is nearly the same AND the buyer was protected from a real harm.

Well, I think i might change my ended deal text a bit to mention that.

Was only thinking about why this is not usual. Smiley
legendary
Just finished a deal with SebastianJu and it wasn't after he cleared the transaction. His misleading remarks that apparently are part of his overzealous "customer protection" lead a buyer to no longer wanting to complete the transaction. I don't think stepping outside of agreed terms is right for an escrow.

This isn't a scam accusation, I'm just letting you know that SebastianJu as an escrow will probably do things outside of his jurisdiction and label it as "customer protection" when questioned, as he did with me. Certainly not a professional way to handle account sales.

Ok, since you want to accuse me of doing something wrong i have to explain.

Even though the buyer did not ask for the trust especially I would have to hide the potential dangerous fact from the buyer actively by not mentioning about it. The seller is not my only user in the trade and I have to protect the buyer too. And this trust is a serious flaw for an account when the new owner wants to get accepted into a signature campaign.

I explained the buyer that his untrusted feedback exists and the buyer was not even aware of it. So the seller did not mention that important fact while he collected bids on that account. When he acts that way then it is no wonder when he puts time into selling an account and it does not turn out like he wanted to. Not telling about it was a risk he must have been aware of.

Well, the buyer was not interested anymore and the deal was cancelled.

Of course the seller now feels i would have needed to hide the fact, practically being silent knowing that the buyer most probably will receive an account that is not worth what he bid on. I think it is not ok if I would have acted that way.

I explained to the potental buyer again in detail and mentioned that the seller might go down with his offer when the seller still would be interested. It would be up to the seller then to sell anyway by accepting a lower price.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
100% Bitcoin
Hi everyone,

Just finished our third escrow business with SebastianJu. He has been holding funds for several of our Signature Campaigns.

Solid guy, great service. Always a pleasure working with him!

Regards,
Xotika.TV Team
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
It wasn't, but I didn't come here to over analyze that as I feel like there's no need to do so.

Long story short, I just wouldn't recommend SebastianJu for account sales in general. 

You meant 'I have nothing to back up my argument with, I being a newbie just have this feeling' correct?
Just finished a deal with SebastianJu and it wasn't after he cleared the transaction. His misleading remarks that apparently are part of his overzealous "customer protection" lead a buyer to no longer wanting to complete the transaction. I don't think stepping outside of agreed terms is right for an escrow.

This isn't a scam accusation, I'm just letting you know that SebastianJu as an escrow will probably do things outside of his jurisdiction and label it as "customer protection" when questioned, as he did with me. Certainly not a professional way to handle account sales.
Eh what exactly did he do? If it was listed under his terms(and you agreed to it), don't see the problem.

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

Eh what exactly did he do? If it was listed under his terms(and you agreed to it), don't see the problem.

legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Thank you for excellent and easy escrow for 0.13391802 BTC for 3 days.
No problems and I will definitely use again.
legendary
Thanks for your nice reviews. Smiley

Carlosmnk it's normally the fastest to send me a pm, i get them forwarded to my smartphone so i can see if something has to be done. Smiley

I think i already answered you too.
Activity: 572
Merit: 506
Hi, would you do an escrow service for a buy/sell deal? please, look at the PM.
Thank you in advance!
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
Thanks again SebastianJu for your amazing escrow service!

Held 0.2 BTC for 4 days for me. Very reliable, will definitely hire you again Wink
One of the best, if not the best, escrow on this forum!
legendary
SebastianJu is fantastic, have used his service many many times and he is the best escrow here Smiley

Definitely SebastianJu should be listed in the 'Big 5' escrow list.

Till next time Smiley

I'm always happy to read such reviews. Wink

Let me know when you need an escrow again, of course that is the same for everyone. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
SebastianJu is fantastic, have used his service many many times and he is the best escrow here Smiley

Definitely SebastianJu should be listed in the 'Big 5' escrow list.

Till next time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: