Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 28. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Oh ya I’ve been trying to ignore the fud lately theirs been so much that it’s rediculous that the the team seems to have been so straight forward and yet stil has to deal with idiots
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all the difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.

Ya it’s good to see that they are so confident even as the overall crypto market has been sluggish throughout the entire ico and this super slow year crypto overall

The team has been through a lot, an ever-changing market that is continuing to drop in value, lots of FUD from followers of other projects and issues with the mining farm. Nevertheless, if they can get through this, then they can get through anything. It's a testament to the team and I think they do have the potential to be a major success.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.

Ya it’s good to see that they are so confident even as the overall crypto market has been sluggish throughout the entire ico and this super slow year crypto overall
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.

From what I have read they have had that sorted out already. They have the necessary electricity supply. They have been working on that before they had the soft cap if I am not mistaken.

Nope, not yet. I spoke to Damian last night and there hasn't been any updates since then. Well, saying that... I've only checked on Telegram. I'm pretty sure this is the first place they would release this information. The team will let us know as soon as the electricity has been upgraded.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.

Yes, nothing to worry about. They will buy mining equipment soon after the electricity update and most probably the holders will get their profit at February.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.

From what I have read they have had that sorted out already. They have the necessary electricity supply. They have been working on that before they had the soft cap if I am not mistaken.

I also read that their farming facility will be okay on January 2019 and they will start distributing the first payout on Febuary. But I hope we can see some updates on the facility this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.

yeah, hopefully, they will pull it off by then, I also believe they need more publicity so that they can gather as many investors as they can, they definitely have a lot to offer
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 490
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.
they have some of the best Active and Hard working team i have ever seen!
they do everything on time leaving no backlog to cleanup for later!

This is interesting. I would like to know how the project is progressing as per their roadmap. Are we going to get any video updates either weekly or bi-weekly from the team?

Well the team mentioned something about releasing updates soon and they have been constantly been pushing updates in telegram. However no specific have been mentioned as of yet. If you are part of the email newsletter you will get updates on your email as well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

This is interesting. I would like to know how the project is progressing as per their roadmap. Are we going to get any video updates either weekly or bi-weekly from the team?
Activity: 532
I agree that the token burning will help to keep costant the price value even if the effect is not inmediate.

Yea. It's not meant to auto switch price chart direction or cause a sudden spike in price chart like an electric switch will but its effect will be felt and experienced with time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

It’s always good to your research on your Favorite project. There are fake FUD news just out make investors lose interest then come in as a Securix whale.
copper member
Activity: 644

If really they have that sorted out then its an amazing feat. I like the speed in which the team operates, it only takes one with clear vision to walk with such precision.
Activity: 490

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

They said in telegram channel that they will start in February 2019. So I guess we have to wait till the their next announcement?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Yeah! They did a good job selecting some exchange  as it is really important for a first listing !
Mid volume like Latoken is really good for start as High Volume and Low Volume both causes problem for long time in a crypto currency!

It’s been great news this week. SECURIX Team keeps us updated about the project. They’re doing a great job. I read they’re making more progress on the farm already. 
What great news do you think would come up soon?

Securix project has the brilliant idea in mining, with this project you don't have to worry about mining hardware and electricity cost, your only concern is to receive some revenue from your investment as long as you hodl securix token, i don't see why most investors wouldn't hodl, it is great way to earn passive income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Yeah! They did a good job selecting some exchange  as it is really important for a first listing !
Mid volume like Latoken is really good for start as High Volume and Low Volume both causes problem for long time in a crypto currency!

It’s been great news this week. SECURIX Team keeps us updated about the project. They’re doing a great job. I read they’re making more progress on the farm already. 
What great news do you think would come up soon?
Pages:
Jump to: