Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 24. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Hopefully we some stability and bullish moves as the year closes out so the project has a chance to earn some serious cash for investors over the next few months
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying
Yeap, they should keep some space for innovation for future to keep the thing running for a long period!
Every big companies does have a separate space for this kind of innovation!   

As far as I know they got a really great deal with the EAN 2 EAN energy provider or platform. Additionally, they can purchase electricity on an exchange. Which guarantee them a very cheap price of 3 to 5 cent/ KWh.

Yeah, I read that they have a great deal on some green energy source provider. They will going to have a cheap electricity cost plus they will going to help the environrment free to add some problem on our global warming cause by electricity usage.
copper member
Activity: 224
I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

And still some person had the time and boldness to say some words about this project  that does not paint a good picture of the project. Well, one thing is sure, time will surely prove them right or wrong. That's a fact.

I must admit, I started having doubts when I was seeing those bad reviews about this project being fraud and the team members being fake until I started seeing video interviews of the team as well as conferences and summits attended.

It's normal for the human mind to become doubled on seeing reviews as such. That's the power of social proof just that in this case, it's working against instead for. It's always good to do one's research first.

Research is what will keep you afloat in the crypto space, I don't give listen ears to news of this sort.
Activity: 532
I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

And still some person had the time and boldness to say some words about this project  that does not paint a good picture of the project. Well, one thing is sure, time will surely prove them right or wrong. That's a fact.

I must admit, I started having doubts when I was seeing those bad reviews about this project being fraud and the team members being fake until I started seeing video interviews of the team as well as conferences and summits attended.

It's normal for the human mind to become doubled on seeing reviews as such. That's the power of social proof just that in this case, it's working against instead for. It's always good to do one's research first.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying

aside from that i believe using renewables is very beneficial to the environment as it is right now the world is going green and doing so will put them in a positive light
Activity: 490

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

based on my understanding they were or are in Dubai. I think they have some leads they are pursuing. Their focus as of now is to get as many investors on board as possible. and the focus in on the large investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Projects like this need a lot of experience so I think it’s really great that they have people like that at the top of the organization hopefully it helps it to be a success

yeah, the success of any project totally depends on the kind of people steering it wheel and from the look of things securix have the required individual to deliver it promises

Securix have a great foundation with different individual backing. Hopefully with such an experience team I’m positive this project will be a huge success.
Activity: 728
Yeap, they should keep some space for innovation for future to keep the thing running for a long period!

As far as I know they got a really great deal with the EAN 2 EAN energy provider or platform. Additionally, they can purchase electricity on an exchange. Which guarantee them a very cheap price of 3 to 5 cent/ KWh.

Do you know the ean energy company they have gotten a deal with?  And also I thought they will be getting electricity cheaply from the electricity grid in Australia?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 644
Projects like this need a lot of experience so I think it’s really great that they have people like that at the top of the organization hopefully it helps it to be a success

yeah, the success of any project totally depends on the kind of people steering it wheel and from the look of things securix have the required individual to deliver it promises

Activity: 490

in their case, i believe time will prove them right because the team understands what they are trying to achieve and they have timeline for everything they are doing

Yeah people are very quick to pass judgement even though we know there are some shady project now in the market, still it is not good to quickly speak negative on a project that is still conducting sale, so far what i have seen in this project is transparency which is very helpful to the community.

wow. just seeing this about jacobus and my respect for him has just increased. He must have gotten a lot experience from his time running a company. I hope securix will be taken to the next level.

I think and from the looks of it or at least the publications I've read they spend quite a considerable time planning all of this. Starting from the protection to sellers to the electricity consumption. They've real put effort into this.
Activity: 630

Its one thing to have an idea, it’s another to tell others about it and how it works. Damian and the team have being doing this effectively. They’ve no doubt held the project up with reply to every question asked about the project.

Team is doing wonderful job. No doubt about it. Teams experience is the real key here. Also they know how to build the community and move forward.
I agree mate. Securex has a hard working team and big community to spread a good informations about securex in other people in the world. The team is very focus on their developments to make their project to be successful.

Yeah, Their team are really working really hard to give their investors the best that securix can do. Sooner or later their hard work will going to paid off. Can't wait for more updates and developments of the project from the team.
Activity: 200
Zaydo

Its one thing to have an idea, it’s another to tell others about it and how it works. Damian and the team have being doing this effectively. They’ve no doubt held the project up with reply to every question asked about the project.

Team is doing wonderful job. No doubt about it. Teams experience is the real key here. Also they know how to build the community and move forward.
I agree mate. Securix has a hard working team and big community to spread a good informations about securix in other people in the world. The team is very focus on their developments to make their project to be successful.
Activity: 170
Getting listed like that is an important aspect especially for those that decide they want to exit instead of holding for 1+ years or however long it gives a lot of flexibility to investors to decide how long they hold on to their dividends

i mean so many possibilities exist for a project like this, and its good to see the teams not locking people up like some other mining groups i'd rather not mention
So far the team has been transparent to both investors and those participating in the success and growth of this project. I for sure know this is a project has good prospects in coming years.

You are so on with this reply of yours as I also share same sentiment as regards the choice of team and how transparent they have been in making sure everyone has got a first hand information about the project per time. I see them going far as transparency is one of the property of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 8
copper member
Activity: 15
Securix has cleared information about their project. I've seen their platforms and it's very constructive. I saw the other projects and their information but non of them are not follow their own information, but securix strategy than the others. That's why some of projects are failed to get on the top of the cryptocurrency. I have a strong feeling that securix can go to the top of the famous currencies in the future.

We admire their commitment to the security tokens
Activity: 728

in their case, i believe time will prove them right because the team understands what they are trying to achieve and they have timeline for everything they are doing

Yeah people are very quick to pass judgement even though we know there are some shady project now in the market, still it is not good to quickly speak negative on a project that is still conducting sale, so far what i have seen in this project is transparency which is very helpful to the community.

wow. just seeing this about jacobus and my respect for him has just increased. He must have gotten a lot experience from his time running a company. I hope securix will be taken to the next level.
Pages:
Jump to: