Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks
You will get all answers about it. Why you don't join and ask on telegram channel? Securix team is much active on their channel. Whatever questions you have that you can ask there.

https://t.me/securixio
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market

I think Securix is different and not a cloud mining provider. You buy no hash rate and get the mined coins. You get a regular monthly payment and this is backed by Securix.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Thanks

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Actually they are ahead of the roadmap.
Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

No doubt they would meet up with the first payout by February

The more I learn of this progress, the more excited I'm
Really its not something you come across everyday out here, we barely have project fulfilling their aim anymore and here is securix daring to not only fulfil but also operate
Kudos!
Yeah they are really arranged in this stuff and their team is indeed the most active team i have ever seen keeping everything and everyone happy and staying ahead of schedule! 
Activity: 814
Merit: 258

Thanks

Activity: 630
Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying

Securix plan on electricity is the best I think no they can get. Having a deal with an Ean2Eam company on a long term would cost cut down the cost of mining.  And for me that’s a smart decision.

from all indication, they understand the importance of optimizing their electricity consumption and i believe they will do pretty well with that decision

Yeah, It's really important thinking about what will be the electricity cost of their mining system so they can plan what will going to be the best move that they can do to minimize it costs.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

Well the date for mining operation was in  Jan, but  they postponed the date to February which is fine for me as i have no problem waiting one more month!   
First pay month of February we will get in March month. They already reached softcap and there is no doubt mining will start very soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying

Securix plan on electricity is the best I think no they can get. Having a deal with an Ean2Eam company on a long term would cost cut down the cost of mining.  And for me that’s a smart decision.

from all indication, they understand the importance of optimizing their electricity consumption and i believe they will do pretty well with that decision
Activity: 153
Filtering Good!

Thanks

Yes, Of course. You are right! By the way, In here, EAN stands for European Article Numbering?
Activity: 490

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

With the amount of electricity needed to mine bitcoin, it was important they find a means to take care of that. Especially when there's been lots of complains from some countries on bitcoin mining operations relating to power.

Securix Team is able to do and overcome the government that complains about electricity problems, this is certainly Securix mining will be smooth and easy to do. Team creativity will be seen with its success.
Activity: 532

With the amount of electricity needed to mine bitcoin, it was important they find a means to take care of that. Especially when there's been lots of complains from some countries on bitcoin mining operations relating to power.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
Projects like this need a lot of experience so I think it’s really great that they have people like that at the top of the organization hopefully it helps it to be a success

yeah, the success of any project totally depends on the kind of people steering it wheel and from the look of things securix have the required individual to deliver it promises

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.
The successful project made by their community to improve and share their knowledge to other crypto holders. Securix has a unique team and they are focus on their own propaganda to put securix on the top.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Thanks

Activity: 200
Zaydo

Its one thing to have an idea, it’s another to tell others about it and how it works. Damian and the team have being doing this effectively. They’ve no doubt held the project up with reply to every question asked about the project.

Team is doing wonderful job. No doubt about it. Teams experience is the real key here. Also they know how to build the community and move forward.
I agree mate. Securix has a hard working team and big community to spread a good informations about securix in other people in the world. The team is very focus on their developments to make their project to be successful.

Yeah, Their team are really working really hard to give their investors the best that securix can do. Sooner or later their hard work will going to paid off. Can't wait for more updates and developments of the project from the team.
Yeah me too, I can't wait to see the future of securix on cryptocurrency. I will share the informations of securix on my friends that wants to join cryptocurrency.
Activity: 153
Filtering Good!

Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Especially since efficient and cost effectiveness when it comes to power is basically the biggest restriction on how profitable and longterm the project can be
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Two Exchanges already

The more I learn of this progress, the more excited I'm
Really its not something you come across everyday out here, we barely have project fulfilling their aim anymore and here is securix daring to not only fulfil but also operate
Kudos!
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Pages:
Jump to: