Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 27. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Actually they are ahead of the roadmap.
Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

No doubt they would meet up with the first payout by February
Well the date for mining operation was in  Jan, but  they postponed the date to February which is fine for me as i have no problem waiting one more month!   
They have really made improvements and have also achieved a lot, with that I’m positive they will reach their targets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

I guess investors will get profit, month of February in March their wallet. As I know they will start mining from month of February.

Month of February is not too far away. Hopefully by then market will get stabilized and move upwards. In my personal opinion thats also the right time for start mining.
Yeah actually they have to wait till market stabilized enough before buying equipments for the facility! And setting uo should take some time, they must start as soon as possible !
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I guess investors will get profit, month of February in March their wallet. As I know they will start mining from month of February.

Month of February is not too far away. Hopefully by then market will get stabilized and move upwards. In my personal opinion thats also the right time for start mining.
Merit: 11
I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

From what I heard so far about these two guys, they are both well experienced in building a business. They also have experience in mining. Furthermore, both are very engaged, they travel around the world to push Securix and find new investors for their project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

Yeah, I didn't expect that they will going to announce that they will really going to get listed on those two exchanges because I thought they will just going to focus on developing some progress on their facility.

I guess the never knew Exchange listing would come that easy for SRXIO. It was impressive and would build more interest in SRXIO tokens token sale.
Listing on exchange, won’t slow down progress on the mining facility, but helps out.

I  was kind of surprised when I heard about their 2 already confirmed potential listing. Shows that they are putting their community first.

I had not heard the name of the two exchanges that have confirmed they will list Securix. I don't think they have a big volume. But I appreciate the team. It's a good news. Because the ICO has not ended yet. Bigger exchanges will likely list Securix after the ICO and reaching required volume on those two exchanges.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 728

Two Exchanges already

Yeah, I didn't expect that they will going to announce that they will really going to get listed on those two exchanges because I thought they will just going to focus on developing some progress on their facility.

I guess the never knew Exchange listing would come that easy for SRXIO. It was impressive and would build more interest in SRXIO tokens token sale.
Listing on exchange, won’t slow down progress on the mining facility, but helps out.

I  was kind of surprised when I heard about their 2 already confirmed potential listing. Shows that they are putting their community first.
Activity: 532

The only point of fear there is the fact that the market also have a huge role to play in influencing potential investors to releasing their money in other to reach that cap else, I believe it would have been a smooth ride through the road map.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Two Exchanges already

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Electricity has been upgraded, when this is done, then can link them up, and not before, this is why they do not make a purchase. I hope the team will soon do, realize what they've designed so far.
As per my knowledge that they are going to use some natural energy source also. What provision they have been done about that? Anyone have idea about it?
Activity: 490

I honestly like that the team is constantly available in Telegram. Now not just the community admins but the founders themselves.Especially Damian I was just over with him.
Activity: 630

Two Exchanges already

Activity: 392

Yes, nothing to worry about. They will buy mining equipment soon after the electricity update and most probably the holders will get their profit at February.
Merit: 2

Two Exchanges already

Well the date for mining operation was in  Jan, but  they postponed the date to February which is fine for me as i have no problem waiting one more month!   

Two Exchanges already

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 532
Oh ya I’ve been trying to ignore the fud lately theirs been so much that it’s rediculous that the the team seems to have been so straight forward and yet stil has to deal with idiots

It's a normal thing with human. The nature of human is always skeptical no matter how you try to make the see and understand you. Hopefully they won't be affected too bad with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.

The resolve to stay operational and functional despite the times and the many odds is one very strong attractive characteristics of this project. If they scale successfully they will be the next year big project
Oh ya I’ve been trying to ignore the fud lately theirs been so much that it’s rediculous that the the team seems to have been so straight forward and yet stil has to deal with idiots

They make you think they’re idiots, but actually they want to get more tokens.
Securix tokens are unique. 45% monthly income is shared within SRXIO holders. When you hold a greater percentage you earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: