Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 49463 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 280
An announcement appeared in the telegram channel. They say that launching now makes no sense because the price of bitcoin is too low and the funds raised on the ico were subject to devaluation due to the fall of the market. As for the distribution of tokens - they promise to do it this month
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
So I can say with confidence:
SECURIX  is  SCAM

P.S. if Securix team will comment the situation and explain what they will to do then I will edit the comment
no matter how many times you ask, their admin will quickly close your question by doing post pinned.
you won't get answer,  your post will be deleted quickly and the last is banned. this also happen to me.
maintenance since december 11, 2018 until now it's still not finished. and I hear if I'm not wrong, all investors have not received their tokens.

At the beginnig of securix ICO I've some thoughts to buy securix tokens. Good that I had no free money to do that Grin
I just wasted some my time with securix project
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
SECURIX  is  SCAM

P.S. if Securix team will comment the situation and explain what they will to do then I will edit the comment
no matter how many times you ask, their admin will quickly close your question by doing post pinned.
you won't get answer,  your post will be deleted quickly and the last is banned. this also happen to me.
maintenance since december 11, 2018 until now it's still not finished. and I hear if I'm not wrong, all investors have not received their tokens.
Activity: 445
Merit: 71

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
SECURIX  is  SCAM

Grin Grin Grin
Seems that it is the best way to check if project is scam or legit Wink
Anyway, we are ready to talk with ICOs and if they prove they are not scam, we would be glad to delete our article.
But almost nobody did it Grin
more reason why they are taking time to take any further steps i suppose, the market is still very in bearish mode, and judging from the amount of money raised during the sales which unfortunately is not up to expectations, the team can't do much at this point, otherwise they will risk tuning in loss, they have to make better decision on best way to utilize the funds raised.
Bear market is a period for development-focused works.
Nevertheless, no one knows that the Securix.io team have actually worked hard or at least kept developing the project or not.
It's a big question, for now.

The problem is that the team has not collected the funds needed for development of the project. Even if they want to develop the project, that's not easy as they have no money. Collecting the money required for the development of a project is the first step. But that didn't go well.

When Securix site worked the team reported that they collected softcap. And it's good enough. They can start to order hardware, develop the infrastructure or smth else. But there is nothing. No news, deadline etc.
Unfortunatelly Securix seems another useless token
The problem is that the sphere of activity in which they want to work is currently not profitable. It's a waste of money

I just post that link in Securix telegram chat and got banned in minutes  Grin
Without any explanation! I just wanted to know their opinion  Cheesy
SECURIX  is  SCAM

more reason why they are taking time to take any further steps i suppose, the market is still very in bearish mode, and judging from the amount of money raised during the sales which unfortunately is not up to expectations, the team can't do much at this point, otherwise they will risk tuning in loss, they have to make better decision on best way to utilize the funds raised.
Nevertheless, no one knows that the Securix.io team have actually worked hard or at least kept developing the project or not.

The problem is that the team has not collected the funds needed for development of the project. Even if they want to develop the project, that's not easy as they have no money. Collecting the money required for the development of a project is the first step. But that didn't go well.

When Securix site worked the team reported that they collected softcap. And it's good enough. They can start to order hardware, develop the infrastructure or smth else. But there is nothing. No news, deadline etc.
Unfortunatelly Securix seems another useless token
And what exactly can they develop now? After all they, on how many I know, even not bought equipment. Without equipment, they can not work
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
we just entrust everything to the team that manages this project. Hopefully, the team will give a tremendous surprise to the project and for all involved here, we pray for the best that this project will be well developed by the team involved, we are optimistic about the managing team here.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

They have nothing to share with the community. They haven't expected low price of bitcoin and haven't thought of it. Seems that they have no plan for now. And they might be scammers.

I still think its too quick to conclude this project to be a scam, after all their telegram chat group is still very active, this are hardtmes for ico's and securix is no exception, i think the list the team will do if they ran out of options to keep the project afloat is to make refunds to investors imo.

I didn't conclude that they are scammers. All of us know that the project is not going well. There are three possibilities. 1. They have nothing to share but they are trying to solve the issues. 2. The project have failed. 3. They have been scammers.

Agree despite the annoying situation
(but the Securix Telegram is not so active in fact)
No scam I guess, lack of chance and roadmap too ambitious in the actuel Bear market

At least the implementation of the original idea has no chance of life in such a market. They need to change or return money to investors

It's a shame, though....
The business model was serious (the White Paper was impressive in quality)
The worst is that it is possible that the BTC will reach 6000 or 7000 USD in 3 months!
Securix will have simply appeared 6 months too late or 6 months too early....

If they had appeared earlier, perhaps they would have bought the equipment and started the project. But the bear market would still bring them a lot of problems and investors would not profit.

They have nothing to share with the community. They haven't expected low price of bitcoin and haven't thought of it. Seems that they have no plan for now. And they might be scammers.

I still think its too quick to conclude this project to be a scam, after all their telegram chat group is still very active, this are hardtmes for ico's and securix is no exception, i think the list the team will do if they ran out of options to keep the project afloat is to make refunds to investors imo.

I didn't conclude that they are scammers. All of us know that the project is not going well. There are three possibilities. 1. They have nothing to share but they are trying to solve the issues. 2. The project have failed. 3. They have been scammers.

No scam I guess, lack of chance and roadmap too ambitious in the actuel Bear market

At least the implementation of the original idea has no chance of life in such a market. They need to change or return money to investors

It's a shame, though....
The worst is that it is possible that the BTC will reach 6000 or 7000 USD in 3 months!

If they had appeared earlier, perhaps they would have bought the equipment and started the project. But the bear market would still bring them a lot of problems and investors would not profit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

No scam I guess, lack of chance and roadmap too ambitious in the actuel Bear importan]

Activity is not the indication but with the developments they do is the further success of the project when the prices start increasing in the market. Securix seems to be very interesting in the begining but after crowdsale they are very slow giving replies to the community.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

It's a shame, though....

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

but your above post sounds more insinuative, lots of project are facing same situation, not that i have particular interest in this project,
if they feel they can't go on i believe they will make announcement on how to refund investors, between the ceo is known and now that feds are unto projects with issues i don't its a good option to have them on your tail.
Pages:
Jump to: