Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 49463 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
so far what is the latest update about securix? any news regarding the development of the mining factory, if the mining equipment has already been secured, i could remember they mentioned about listing on exchange, i wonder when it will happen.
hope there will be update and news regarding development and listing as well as bounty distribution.

It doesn't seem that the project is going to be launched soon. Because the public sale did not go well. Another big problem is the high mining cost.

What are the next option for team now that the public sale didn't perform well as expected? Will they be thinking of refunds to investors or go ahead with the limited funds generated during the sale? I think they should have extended the sale period to enable achieve their goal, other project are doing same.

They are not responding to people question and they are not talking about the Bounty payments. In the beginning, i thought securix will give us very good returns to a holder who are holding their coins but from my experience, it is not a good idea to invest in Mining based coins and it seems they are very equal cloud mining websites.

The fall in bitcoin price, the lack of people interested in ICOs and also being mining nonprofitable changed every thing. What is going now is unclear.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
so far what is the latest update about securix? any news regarding the development of the mining factory, if the mining equipment has already been secured, i could remember they mentioned about listing on exchange, i wonder when it will happen.
hope there will be update and news regarding development and listing as well as bounty distribution.

It doesn't seem that the project is going to be launched soon. Because the public sale did not go well. Another big problem is the high mining cost.

What are the next option for team now that the public sale didn't perform well as expected? Will they be thinking of refunds to investors or go ahead with the limited funds generated during the sale? I think they should have extended the sale period to enable achieve their goal, other project are doing same.

They are not responding to people question and they are not talking about the Bounty payments. In the beginning, i thought securix will give us very good returns to a holder who are holding their coins but from my experience, it is not a good idea to invest in Mining based coins and it seems they are very equal cloud mining websites.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Too bad they could not meet their target, public sale are not going so well this days mostly because of the current market condition, maybe they should have source for private funding, mining equipment + high mining cost, not going to be easy, what would be their next option, they need to make decisions about next step to take, investors are waiting patiently.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
"45% Monthly gross revenue share by the SRXIO token"
Please do not need to specify such slogans. When you specify% of income without instructions from where this profit is taken - you turn into the most classical pyramid !!!

They are going to share 45% of all mined cryptocurrencies to the token holders. There is no problem. Less cryptocurrencies are mined, less profit will be distributed among the holders.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Guys, tell me when we will be paid our bounty reward? It seems that the bounty thread is dead and no one there will answer this question!
Not sure that the bounty thread is alive yet...
after all, at the end of the campaign (End of November I think) and after the stakes calculation, there's not much more to tell.

You have to go on the Telegram to get news
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
"45% Monthly gross revenue share by the SRXIO token"
Please do not need to specify such slogans. When you specify% of income without instructions from where this profit is taken - you turn into the most classical pyramid !!!

It's strange situation, because admin is active in their telegram chat. Anyway they shouldn't forget about communication with their community. 

Telegram chat is active enough. But there is no info about bounty token distribution. There are some talks about monthly payouts, exchange listing but no specifics.
Why devteam doesn't respond at the forum?

Unfortunately situation when project team has bad communication with community is very common. There ara such problems in many other projects. It spoils the impression about projects.

In most of the ICOs, the team becomes less responsive after end of the ICO. But Securix team was behaving like this even when we were in ICO phase. nothing has changed. They respond to the community only on Telegram. It is same as the ICO time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guys, tell me when we will be paid our bounty reward? It seems that the bounty thread is dead and no one there will answer this question!
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

It's strange situation, because admin is active in their telegram chat. Anyway they shouldn't forget about communication with their community. 

Telegram chat is active enough. But there is no info about bounty token distribution. There are some talks about monthly payouts, exchange listing but no specifics.

Unfortunately situation when project team has bad communication with community is very common. There ara such problems in many other projects. It spoils the impression about projects.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Has the distribution been done here? And where will this token enter the market? I will pray the best, hopefully everything will be as expected.
There has been no distribution yet, we will know if it started because it will enter into our wallet address.
still looking forward to the good news from the team for the future of this project, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as expected and promised.
As promise but this would not be successful if this year is still behave like last year, we need to end this bearish trend so the bull will replace.
It's gonna be tough for investors during the bearish as it resulted to big price dump, but this year, I am very positive that things will be different, I'm looking forward to the distribution of the tokens and the right timing to get it listed in a liquid exchange/s.
as a hanter bounty we really have to be patient in waiting for satisfying results and we have to just trust all on the team, the team here will always try to give their best to the participants

Unfortunatelly seems the project goes to nowhere. There is no response of devteam in the thread. Last update in twitter was 12th of Nov'2018. TWO MONTH AGO!It would like to beleieve in better but the reality looks not glad

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Has the distribution been done here? And where will this token enter the market? I will pray the best, hopefully everything will be as expected.
There has been no distribution yet, we will know if it started because it will enter into our wallet address.
still looking forward to the good news from the team for the future of this project, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as expected and promised.
As promise but this would not be successful if this year is still behave like last year, we need to end this bearish trend so the bull will replace.
It's gonna be tough for investors during the bearish as it resulted to big price dump, but this year, I am very positive that things will be different, I'm looking forward to the distribution of the tokens and the right timing to get it listed in a liquid exchange/s.
as a hanter bounty we really have to be patient in waiting for satisfying results and we have to just trust all on the team, the team here will always try to give their best to the participants

Unfortunatelly seems the project goes to nowhere. There is no response of devteam in the thread. Last update in twitter was 12th of Nov'2018. TWO MONTH AGO!It would like to beleieve in better but the reality looks not glad
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: