Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Excuse me, I'm a bit short on time, so I'm gonna shoot straight – I did not read the whole WP, so I'm pondering what is it exactly that makes your token the safest out there? Is there like some concrete data to back up that statement or anything of sorts?
Thank you for your response, by the way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?

As I understood correctly, they is buying tokens, which could be used in Securix platform for mining. Correct me if i'm wrong
Tokens will be used to distribute profits to investors from mining profits. It's a sort of indicator of the company's share
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?

As I understood correctly, they is buying tokens, which could be used in Securix platform for mining. Correct me if i'm wrong
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Oh, still the crowdsale is running? I though that crowdsale has been ended and now they are planning to list the coin in exchanges. Really security made some significant ICO in the market.

They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

Yeah, There's a lot of mining projects / facilities shut down after just a few months. But I think securix will going to be different because they really have a good planned that will keep the project good and fine like on their electricity cost where they can get less or cheap cost for it.

Many of them had an ICO and didn't manage their funds well and are now in a very bad position during the downturn.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Depends on the deals pay back period vs efficiency of a miner really  are what matter immediately but longterm growth comes down to the highest efficiency
Activity: 630
They have the equipment scheduled to buy after the first of the year I think they said January they have said few times they are delaying to try to see if newer equipment releases or if older equipment prices fall to get more bang for their investment

they should just go ahead and get the newer equipment i don't think older equipment will give them the necessary result, setting up rig with latest equipment will be more beneficial

I agree, They must really have the newer mining equipments for their facility so they will going to see some good result from it. Also having newer equipments will going to have more advantages to those who have older version.
with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes
They are probably waiting for a quick turn of the market and rising prices. Bitcoin has already lost a lot in price and there is a high probability that it will soon begin to grow

don't expect too much prices to return, because according to some experts the price of bitcoin has the potential to fall deeper. so mining operations are currently in trouble because they have to pay large operating costs.
It is for this reason price can quickly raise. Miners can move this market and keep it at such a level for a long time as now - it is not profitable for them
Activity: 490
They have the equipment scheduled to buy after the first of the year I think they said January they have said few times they are delaying to try to see if newer equipment releases or if older equipment prices fall to get more bang for their investment

they should just go ahead and get the newer equipment i don't think older equipment will give them the necessary result, setting up rig with latest equipment will be more beneficial

A lot of old miners are basically useless. There are pictures/videos of large mining farms in China, chucking out, and destroying old equipment because their running costs were losing them more money than they were making.

Agreed; old miners are way slower now; for you to keep up with the algorithm and competition you need new and higher has rates especially that they opting for  BTC mining. What is their plan now anyway with such market?
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No one can determine that the current price range is bottom range of bitcoin, and altcoins in this year.
It's too hard to make such a conclusion on the bottoms.
So, let's hope that Bitcoin already hit it bottom, then from which will recover and make good impacts on altcoins and tokens.

The level it is at the moment doesn’t seem to be a bad place to start off as buttom. No doubt once BTC starts recovering all alts will follow suit.

Potentially... alts normally follow the price movements of Bitcoin as it's the market leader and it has high % of market dominance. Sometimes alt prices do not always follow this trend and their prices can move independently to Bitcoin due to other factors.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
No one can determine that the current price range is bottom range of bitcoin, and altcoins in this year.
It's too hard to make such a conclusion on the bottoms.
So, let's hope that Bitcoin already hit it bottom, then from which will recover and make good impacts on altcoins and tokens.

The level it is at the moment doesn’t seem to be a bad place to start off as buttom. No doubt once BTC starts recovering all alts will follow suit.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

A lot of old miners are basically useless. There are pictures/videos of large mining farms in China, chucking out, and destroying old equipment because their running costs were losing them more money than they were making.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

When they buy the newest equipment, than it is still profitable to mine BTC or BCH.  They will purchase the mining rigs in January and start the business one month later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 630
With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

If they are the only mining firm left in crypto. It means that they are going to get a lot of support from the community. And we also have a large fan base available.

As said several times, Securix project has a great deal with the energy provider. They have fixed costs and can mine profitably under these bad circumstances. If the market goes up, the profit will increase dramatically.

Based on their numbers as long as BTC is well above 4k they are good and profitable. If it goes below there is the backup pool; If it went lower than there is halting until price recovers if that did not happen than it is selling assets.
At this time we can see the price of BTC is below 4000$ . So how they will calculate the ROI if BTC will not get recovered until the start a mining?
That's a good question really! I hardly believe Securix team Ever imagined it going below 5000$ in near future and yet it happened in early stage! Would like to know whats their olan on that!  

Yeah, I'm guessing the same thing that they really not expecting that it will below that, that's why they putted a range for it about it's okay as long that the price around or above $5k it will still be fine. Looking forward to their solution for it.
Pages:
Jump to: