Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 49463 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 100
this is good news if the team in this project is back active and giving news for this project, hopefully in the future the team will always give new info about this project well.
Time to think positively.
Happy New Year and promising things to come in the next year.
Only one more week, please think positively about the future of Securix.io project.
Activity: 560
I agree with you, there is indeed good, if we follow a project, we believe in the team that manages, maybe they are quietly preparing everything to give a satisfying thing for all of them, indeed, seeing the current market conditions must be patient and pray the best.
It is likely that your pray turned into positive real things.
I said this because the market turned moving up recent days.
Now, it's time to see how good the SECURIX team are.
I am sure that patience will produce something useful and I'm sure the SECURIX team will work harder for their project and give the best they have, we need to wait here and see the market will return to its original state.

Did community get any positive update from the securix team because there are many people concern about the website unavailable? What was the main reason behind for not getting any update from the company or they responding in telegram group?

The website is working now. That was unavailable only for a short time due to maintenance. Nothing to worry about. Also, they are active in their official Telegram group.  
this is good news if the team in this project is back active and giving news for this project, hopefully in the future the team will always give new info about this project well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I agree with you, there is indeed good, if we follow a project, we believe in the team that manages, maybe they are quietly preparing everything to give a satisfying thing for all of them, indeed, seeing the current market conditions must be patient and pray the best.
I am sure that patience will produce something useful and I'm sure the SECURIX team will work harder for their project and give the best they have, we need to wait here and see the market will return to its original state.

Did community get any positive update from the securix team because there are many people concern about the website unavailable? What was the main reason behind for not getting any update from the company or they responding in telegram group?

The website is working now. That was unavailable only for a short time due to maintenance. Nothing to worry about. Also, they are active in their official Telegram group.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Activity: 560
it's true that patience will definitely produce satisfying results, we will all look forward to the good news from the team for this project, hopefully everything will be as expected.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?
They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future

And if the business turns out to not be profitable, will investors have access to the physical equipment if the company closes its doors?
I do not think that investors will be able to somehow recover their investments in this case. They are not shareholders and do not have the right to own part of the company. They only have the right to receive income from the placed mining capacities, if they are will be

That's the point and usually it would make sense if they were also entitled to parts of the physical equipment or at least the monetary value resulting from sales.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
SECURIX website is unavailable for a long time.
Is it a sign of the death of project?
A response from SECURIX devteam would be nice
Now there is no problem and the website is working. The website was under a maintenance and it didn't last long. 

It is very frustrating sometimes a team is not actively giving updates about the project because previously they are very responsive and why they suddenly change their mind once after raising money. We believed them based on their words mentioned before the ICO.

there is no need to get frustrating afterall, now at least the website is back online running, maybe it was just a maintainance procedure that was why website was offline, besides, crowdsale is still ongoing as i understand, so untill sale has been concluded, not much update can be expected from the team as of now they maybe focus on getting more sales for project development, best thing to do is give team time to do their job, this project requires time to execute properly.
Activity: 476
Now there is no problem and the website is working. The website was under a maintenance and it didn't last long. 

It is very frustrating sometimes a team is not actively giving updates about the project because previously they are very responsive and why they suddenly change their mind once after raising money. We believed them based on their words mentioned before the ICO.
we have to be more positive thinking maybe the team is developing the project and besides that maybe because of the market movements that tend to lose money, yeah, hopefully the team will explain to us all about the project going on or they will stop this project
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There is no any information about it in their telegram chat. But admin was active all last time. So I think there is no any serious problem in this situation.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

we have to be more positive thinking maybe the team is developing the project and besides that maybe because of the market movements that tend to lose money, yeah, hopefully the team will explain to us all about the project going on or they will stop this project
Activity: 420

[/quote
the team in this project has been active again does it mean that they will always provide new information for this project? we look forward to the development for this project.
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?
They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future

And if the business turns out to not be profitable, will investors have access to the physical equipment if the company closes its doors?
I do not think that investors will be able to somehow recover their investments in this case. They are not shareholders and do not have the right to own part of the company. They only have the right to receive income from the placed mining capacities, if they are will be

Yes, Investors will get monthly profits. They are not the owner of equipment. But they are the owner of the tokens that are like their shares in the company. They can sell their tokens whenever they want.
The problem is that tokens can become worthless. And there will be nothing to sell. And real equipment always costs money.

The difficulty is decreasing. So I think mining will become profitable again. If that happens and the team do the job as it is supposed to, the tokens shouldn't become worthless. Because there will no difference you are the owners of equipment of the owner of tokens. Both will give you profit from mining.
Mining will not be profitable if the price of bitcoin does not start to grow. In addition, the money collected by the team is reduced due to the fall of bitcoin. They may not be enough to buy the planned equipment

If mining won't be profitable, so why mining was profitable when the price was below 1000 dollar? Don't you think that was due to lower difficulty?
Why do you think that the complexity will decrease by so much that at the current price mining will become profitable? More recently, mining was profitable only at the price of bitcoin in 7 thousand dollars
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Yes, Investors will get monthly profits. They are not the owner of equipment. But they are the owner of the tokens that are like their shares in the company. They can sell their tokens whenever they want.
The problem is that tokens can become worthless. And there will be nothing to sell. And real equipment always costs money.

The difficulty is decreasing. So I think mining will become profitable again. If that happens and the team do the job as it is supposed to, the tokens shouldn't become worthless. Because there will no difference you are the owners of equipment of the owner of tokens. Both will give you profit from mining.
Mining will not be profitable if the price of bitcoin does not start to grow. In addition, the money collected by the team is reduced due to the fall of bitcoin. They may not be enough to buy the planned equipment

If mining won't be profitable, so why mining was profitable when the price was below 1000 dollar? Don't you think that was due to lower difficulty?

If price of btc don't reverse to upward trend and difficulty still. increases certainly mining will not be profitable, so price needs to increase or difficulty decreases to strike a balance,
I think the team needs to wait a bit for btc price growth before liquidate to $$ amount collected.
Activity: 458
Merit: 252

News to everyone here....I am an old school miner and I have said long before mining took a down turn a plan b needs to be in place. Also, currently the most powerful miners make just over 6 bucks a day and thats if you have free electricity. Not enough profits there to share with everyone.

You are right. Miners are in trouble these days. But I think miners will be in a better condition in the coming months. The price of bitcoin will rise or the difficulty will decrease. One of these should happen.

Both need to happen

Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

Pages:
Jump to: