Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 24. (Read 7789 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Which features would you like to add in application? I think current version isn't final one.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Regarding lotteries it is awesome! How often do you launch these draws?
You can launch something to increase number of downloads of your application, something like download bounty
If I have read the lottery rules correctly, it will last until the end of official sales. Am I right, team?

Regarding our community activities, please ask in our Telegram chat https://t.me/sessia_official

Do you hire new team members in your office?

Right now we don't have such plans.

Where are you located and will you open new offices in other countries?

We have offices in NY, Moscow and Hong Kong, and yes, we will open new offices in other countries.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi, how much have you raised now?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
You can launch something to increase number of downloads of your application, something like download bounty
If I have read the lottery rules correctly, it will last until the end of official sales. Am I right, team?
Activity: 462
Do you hire new team members in your office? Where are you located and will you open new offices in other countries? Describe me your thoughts on that
Activity: 630
I found an article in Russian at Kommersant and I learned a lot of interesting facts about the project. I did not expect to see an article about Sessia in this news resource. https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3765661
Nice article, Sessia is doing great job by increasing popularity in russian mass media.
copper member
As for me Sessia is going to be worldwide known company and now they are doing everything to sucees. I think all goals will be achieved and user base will be growing

Interesting thing if this project will do all over the world but I ask a little, will all countries really believe this project will be good and make a profit in the country?
We believe in that from the bottom of our hearts
copper member
How much do you earn on each customer?
It depends on a cashback set by a business, as well as on a particular customer's purchase cost

And what about customer cost?
It's not quite clear what do you mean here. Explain it, please
Activity: 616
As for me Sessia is going to be worldwide known company and now they are doing everything to sucees. I think all goals will be achieved and user base will be growing

Interesting thing if this project will do all over the world but I ask a little, will all countries really believe this project will be good and make a profit in the country?
You are talking about not quite understandable things. This project will bring people benefits, communication and money, raising the standard of living of the country is not a priority for the team.
Activity: 490
How much do you earn on each customer? And what about customer cost? Do you have such statistic? I think this way we can predict your monthly revenue and net profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
What do you mean?
As for now you can get cashback in kicks, but there is no connection with country. i am just saying that popularity is growing, but I don't know which countries will be more or less profitable
copper member
How do you see Sessia in a 5 years? You know, some altcoins won't survive, because crypto is risky business, but what about your own project?
According to our estimates, in 5 years Sessia will have up to 150 million users, of which 2.75 million users will have an average annual receipt of $500. This number is a conservative estimate, however, we are confident the figure will grow over time. This will generate an annual turnover of approximately $1.375 billion, and if the average cashback offered by the companies equals 10%, and our average commission is 20% of the cashback, then our revenue will amount to $27.5 million. Over the course of 5 years, we are planning to obtain over $2.5 billion in revenue.
Activity: 434
How do you see Sessia in a 5 years? You know, some altcoins won't survive, because crypto is risky business, but what about your own project?
Activity: 574
Why wouldn’t you launch your cool idea in the IEO Launchpad? I think it would be interesting for you? Or that’s too expensive?
They want to raise over 50 mln. IEOs raise less money within a short period of time, so I think that they want to collect more for a longer period.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Does anyone know another cashback service in crypto world? I have not even heard about something like that. It would be nice to get cashback in more liquid crypto like ethereum and btc
There are several projects that have integrated cashback into cryptocurrency, for example Revolut, but it has a slightly different concept and a monthly payment for using a $15 card ($140 per year). Another Wirex project, but only residents of the UK can use its plastic cards. Therefore, Sessia on their background looks much more promising and more convenient.
copper member
Why wouldn’t you launch your cool idea in the IEO Launchpad? I think it would be interesting for you? Or that’s too expensive?
We follow our own views, strategy and convictions, that is why we do things as it is and we do great
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
copper member
Thanks for the idea!
Regarding our community activities, please ask in our Telegram chat https://t.me/sessia_official  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: