Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 25. (Read 7789 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Your bounty campaign seems attractive, because your product is solid and I don't hesitate to join you. Working application before ICO is something rare nowadays.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I know some services which reward you with their coins and tokens, for forum activity and doing some tasks, but never seen cashback service in cryptocurrency.
The same thing for me, cashback in crypto currency seems something new for all of us.
By the way where can I get rewards with tokens?
You can get free tokens by participating in our bounty campaign, or taking part in community activities in our Telegram chat.
copper member
I think you guys have unique product. What are futher steps of development? You have application, you have budget for marketing, you have conferences, what is going to be next?
The best way to acknowledge it is to check out our roadmap presented in the whitepaper, sir
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I know some services which reward you with their coins and tokens, for forum activity and doing some tasks, but never seen cashback service in cryptocurrency.
The same thing for me, cashback in crypto currency seems something new for all of us.
By the way where can I get rewards with tokens?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Does anyone know another cashback service in crypto world? I have not even heard about something like that. It would be nice to get cashback in more liquid crypto like ethereum and btc
Activity: 462
I think you guys have unique product. What are futher steps of development? You have application, you have budget for marketing, you have conferences, what is going to be next?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Does anyone know another cashback service in crypto world? I have not even heard about something like that. It would be nice to get cashback in more liquid crypto like ethereum and btc
Activity: 490
Recently, I had some questions and I decided to contact the support service in the application. I liked the way they work quickly.
They have online support and you can ask and get a promt answer on each question , so they appreciate own customers
Activity: 616
Recently, I had some questions and I decided to contact the support service in the application. I liked the way they work quickly.
Maybe that’s right but if your questions are serious and would be interesting for all of us, you may better ask it here.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Bitcoin
copper member
How big is your office and are you going to expand your team after ICO. How much people would you hire in total for your team?
There are 50 members in our team. 40 of them are the key ones
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
So kicks will be tradable on exchange, right?
Will there be another coin for exchanges and kicks for internal transactions within application?
Sorry, we cannot reveal any information about listings at the moment
Does your token available in decentralization exchanges, is there any trading value? Or people can buy it only in your official website.
Activity: 574
How big is your office and are you going to expand your team after ICO. How much people would you hire in total for your team?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
You said we can use fiat and cryptocurrency on Sessia Ecosystem. Is it would be real fiat or USDT tokens?
You can buy things in Sessia with Fiat or KICKs, but you receive cashback and kickback only in KICKs
This is a convenient concept, because KICK coins can be exchanged for another cryptocurrency at any time.
copper member
Will there be another coin for exchanges and kicks for internal transactions within application?
Sorry, we cannot reveal any information about listings at the moment
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Well, there is so much hype and sessia seems trendy. As for me people like such unusual applications and as a result they will supposrt sessia and probably invest in it
BITWIN
copper member
You said we can use fiat and cryptocurrency on Sessia Ecosystem. Is it would be real fiat or USDT tokens?
You can buy things in Sessia with Fiat or KICKs, but you receive cashback and kickback only in KICKs
For sure sessia is expected to be something big, but untill it is not, they need to do as much as possible and make more conferences, collaborations and other activities
Activity: 616
Sessia seems really potential cashback for me. I think you should make more collaborations with crypto stores selling something for crypto, then you will get crypto audience and hype
I think Sessia that’s not a regular marketplace. They need to make bigger and stronger social network, but not sell or buy anything.
Pages:
Jump to: