Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 27. (Read 7820 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Any plans on getting more customers? How do you want to realise it?

We are using all kinds of promotion, we spend from $ 250,000 to $400,000 a month on advertising and on sales force of the Sessia. This is essentially our only and main expense at the moment.

Will you make AMA session? it will definitely increase loyality of your audience and their attitude as well as amount raised on ICO

We already had an online conference:
https://www.facebook.com/sessiaapp/videos/2100165876764756/

We will think about making more.

Do you have a limit of online users per minute and per second? Will there be too much load on the project when it  will be used by millions of people on the same time?

You can be sure we will improve the technical side if the load requires it.
Wow, that means that your team has a serious intentions in the future. This is the right decision. How can people  get into your team, it would be interesting to work with a new, promising project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
cogwise.io
Ohh, 250-400 k each month on marketing is a big amount of money! Can't believe!
It is a big money and I think soon you will get much more customers for this price
yes that's right, with an initial income of that size it will make the project easier for the future to be better.
Hopefully many investors will join this project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Ohh, 250-400 k each month on marketing is a big amount of money! Can't believe!
It is a big money and I think soon you will get much more customers for this price
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

We are using all kinds of promotion, we spend from $ 250,000 to $400,000 a month on advertising and on sales force of the Sessia. This is essentially our only and main expense at the moment.

Will you make AMA session? it will definitely increase loyality of your audience and their attitude as well as amount raised on ICO

We already had an online conference:
https://www.facebook.com/sessiaapp/videos/2100165876764756/

We will think about making more.

Do you have a limit of online users per minute and per second? Will there be too much load on the project when it  will be used by millions of people on the same time?

You can be sure we will improve the technical side if the load requires it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
It would be nice seeing video reviews on your platform explaining key features and describing user's experience. Believe me, it will attract more customers
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Have you ever meet something like cashback + social network? I've never, that's why I am here and I am amazed by this ICO
Well, Sessia is really attractive social network for me. I really want to see this application to be potential and to raise hard cap to realise whole potential
Activity: 616
Sessia has a huge quantity of customers and users for today. Kick rewards will bring more customers for that project after official launch.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Activity: 574
I also analyzed this illustration and to my mind soon you will implement all of these features and other cashback services will copy your model, because you are going to be favourite
Activity: 364
https://wmpics.pics/di-USTD.jpg
Hello! We have a picture on that topic in our whitepaper with examples of similar projects and our advantages
A good illustration of the advantages of the project in comparison with competitors looks convincing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
copper member
Why do you think that Sessia will become game changer? To my mind you have competitive advantages and you are the only cashback service on blockchain

Hello! We have a picture on that topic in our whitepaper with examples of similar projects and our advantages
BITWIN
Why do you think that Sessia will become game changer? To my mind you have competitive advantages and you are the only cashback service on blockchain
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Don't you want to switch on IEO instead of ICO? I noticed some of ICOs changed their approach and now turned into IEOs, it is easier to collect money
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
The sale of Kicks continues! Only 98 days left to closing! Join us now to become part of history!
Project team extended sale of tokens? I see that much more is planned to be done within the project for its development and growth.
The presence of non-standard solutions suggests that the project team intends to develop the project so that it becomes more successful than it is now.
Team make right decision to extend main sale becouse market is making green and investors starts to investing in startups.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Bitcoin
The sale of Kicks continues! Only 98 days left to closing! Join us now to become part of history!
Project team extended sale of tokens? I see that much more is planned to be done within the project for its development and growth.
The presence of non-standard solutions suggests that the project team intends to develop the project so that it becomes more successful than it is now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
copper member

You can buy tokens and learn more about the project at this link:
https://sessia.com/blockchain.html
Pages:
Jump to: