Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 26. (Read 7789 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
You said we can use fiat and cryptocurrency on Sessia Ecosystem. Is it would be real fiat or USDT tokens?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I am not a fan of social networks, so it doesn't matter for me amount of subscribers in social network of Sessia. They develop their own network and there is more reason to increase followers within it
I agree with you, this makes sense, and perhaps this is precisely what the project team has emphasized. I want to try to use the application as an entrepreneur.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Sessia seems really potential cashback for me. I think you should make more collaborations with crypto stores selling something for crypto, then you will get crypto audience and hype
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
I think you need to held more contests in order to attract fresh audience. I adore different contests and people like free tokens. At the same time you get customers
We already have a quiz and a lottery held on a weekly basis, and we surely will consider additional ideas to make people involved in our project

Has the quiz been started for a long time? I want to participate in there, please tell me where the quiz is.

You're able to find all the info about it on our telegram chat and channel:

https://t.me/sessia_official
https://t.me/sessiaeng

Okey, thanks for the advice, I will join the Telegram channel for more detailed information about SESSIA.
Activity: 462
Can someone share experience of using sessia app and received cashback? I haven't seen yet any purchase or received cashback and I need some proofs
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I think you need to held more contests in order to attract fresh audience. I adore different contests and people like free tokens. At the same time you get customers
These activities are not always successful for the project as a whole and for the project community, so you shouldn’t expect that free coin distributions will bring real users interested in the project.
Indeed, but when user get free coin he is engaging in project, so this is like a measure to attract you to ICO. Sometimes it works better than you expect
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Bitcoin
These activities are not always successful for the project as a whole and for the project community, so you shouldn’t expect that free coin distributions will bring real users interested in the project.
Activity: 574
I suggest all guys asking questions have a look in official media account of Sessia. There are a lot of questions to be answered, so there is no way to repeat multiple times
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Good evening. I also hear about quiz for the first time, I would be interested to exam it and get to know the project better. I want to learn more about the conditions.
Good evening. I also hear about quiz for the first time, I would be interested to exam it and get to know the project better. I want to learn more about the conditions.
What quiz do you mean? Is there something like a quiz to get free tokens? I think it will stimulate people to learn more about Sessia

Activity: 434
What quiz do you mean? Is there something like a quiz to get free tokens? I think it will stimulate people to learn more about Sessia
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
We are using all kinds of promotion, we spend from $250,000 to $400,000 a month on advertising and on sales force of the Sessia. This is essentially our only and main expense at the moment.
This is really a huge amount and in this case you can get a large increase in the number of new users, provided that the advertising budget is used correctly.
It would be interesting for me to learn about innovative ways of project marketing. I do not mean the methods of the old textbooks on advertising, but the innovations that the team  invented for the project.
Activity: 616
copper member
We already have a quiz and a lottery held on a weekly basis, and we surely will consider additional ideas to make people involved in our project

Has the quiz been started for a long time? I want to participate in there, please tell me where the quiz is.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I am not a fan of social networks, so it doesn't matter for me amount of subscribers in social network of Sessia. They develop their own network and there is more reason to increase followers within it
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
We are using all kinds of promotion, we spend from $250,000 to $400,000 a month on advertising and on sales force of the Sessia. This is essentially our only and main expense at the moment.
This is really a huge amount and in this case you can get a large increase in the number of new users, provided that the advertising budget is used correctly.
It is strange that your official Twitter account has only 800 subscribers, instagram about a hundred subscribers. With such a budget, activity in social networks should be slightly higher. If this information is not confidential, then what is the average monthly increase in active users of the Sessia application?
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Bitcoin
copper member
Any plans on getting more customers? How do you want to realise it?

We are using all kinds of promotion, we spend from $ 250,000 to $400,000 a month on advertising and on sales force of the Sessia. This is essentially our only and main expense at the moment.

Will you make AMA session? it will definitely increase loyality of your audience and their attitude as well as amount raised on ICO

We already had an online conference:
https://www.facebook.com/sessiaapp/videos/2100165876764756/

We will think about making more.

Do you have a limit of online users per minute and per second? Will there be too much load on the project when it  will be used by millions of people on the same time?

You can be sure we will improve the technical side if the load requires it.
Wow, that means that your team has a serious intentions in the future. This is the right decision. How can people  get into your team, it would be interesting to work with a new, promising project.
People can send resumes and offer their services here [email protected]  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: