Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 48. (Read 7816 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I wonder if you are going to cooperate with other cash back platforms. Does it make sense ? Do you consider as potential partners or competitors?
For now, it's very unlikely, but we probably will consider such a possibility in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I wonder if you are going to cooperate with other cash back platforms. Does it make sense ? Do you consider as potential partners or competitors?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
Great to see steady development of this project as well as good communication with community members. Keep going this way!
copper member
What for you developed sessia logistic and sessia market? I don't get the definition of these systems.
Do you have working cashback function at the moment? What can I buy with cashback?
Hello! Sessia Market and Sessia Logistic are our products made for businesses to conveniently work with Sessia. Marketplace + online shop builder –
everything that a business needs to quickly launch e-commerce. On the other hand, our system helps businesses with managing logistics and delivery through
the app, organizing deliveries and linking external logistics operators. We have working businesses already. You can just enter the "Shop" in our app and look through different goods that you can buy with cashback  Wink
Your project Sessia logistics is already available for download in AppStore?
It is integrated into our Sessia for Business app. You can already download it.
copper member
When are you going to launch whole the system?
I know that it depends on amount raised, by the way do you have dates to disclose?
We have already developed and launched 6 of our systems SessiaPay, SessiaSMM, SessiaCRM, SessiaLoyalty, SessiaMarket, SessiaLogistics, which combined in a Sessia, but we don’t stop working on improving our app
Would you create your own exchange for customers, where people could change fiat to tokens?
Hello! Right now we don't have such plans yet  Wink
Activity: 616
What for you developed sessia logistic and sessia market? I don't get the definition of these systems.
Do you have working cashback function at the moment? What can I buy with cashback?
Hello! Sessia Market and Sessia Logistic are our products made for businesses to conveniently work with Sessia. Marketplace + online shop builder –
everything that a business needs to quickly launch e-commerce. On the other hand, our system helps businesses with managing logistics and delivery through
the app, organizing deliveries and linking external logistics operators. We have working businesses already. You can just enter the "Shop" in our app and look through different goods that you can buy with cashback  Wink
Your project Sessia logistics is already available for download in AppStore?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I know that it depends on amount raised, by the way do you have dates to disclose?
We have already developed and launched 6 of our systems SessiaPay, SessiaSMM, SessiaCRM, SessiaLoyalty, SessiaMarket, SessiaLogistics, which combined in a Sessia, but we don’t stop working on improving our app
Would you create your own exchange for customers, where people could change fiat to tokens?
copper member
the app, organizing deliveries and linking external logistics operators. We have working businesses already. You can just enter the "Shop" in our app and look through different goods that you can buy with cashback  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I didn't even know that you have such a progress even before the end of ICO. It makes me more confident in Sessia in general.
copper member
Merit: 14
copper member
Would you mind telling me more about e-shop? How does it work?
As far as I understood it helps to create your own shop in digital space
Download both apps: sessia for users and sessia for business, you can see how users see stores and how business set up it, we provide a simple editor in which you can customize the page of your product
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Would you mind telling me more about e-shop? How does it work?
As far as I understood it helps to create your own shop in digital space
Activity: 462
I participated in bunch of ICOs and most of them has tendency to hide amount raised. They just write on website something like "We've collected X $ without any proof"
Here is completely different story
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Where i can watch the list of investors who already joined your Crowd sale and how many raised you already raised?
The list of investors is a private information, although you can check transactions done at etherscan or ethplorer. The official information about funds raised will soon appear on our website sessia.com
good response, I really want to see how much funds have been collected whether it has reached sofcap or not ...
I really want to know it, I hope you immediately give the news in this thread

usually developers like to hide collected amounts. before everything was much more open and understandable.
now the addresses are different and connecting them all together is not available. this large-scale project they will need a lot of money.
Activity: 462
As for funds someone from team send here tx id with all info. They have public smart contract, so I guess that everything is clear with Sessia.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Where i can watch the list of investors who already joined your Crowd sale and how many raised you already raised?
The list of investors is a private information, although you can check transactions done at etherscan or ethplorer. The official information about funds raised will soon appear on our website sessia.com
good response, I really want to see how much funds have been collected whether it has reached sofcap or not ...
I really want to know it, I hope you immediately give the news in this thread
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Can Kicks be converted into any currency anywhere in the world, also in fiat currency or only crypto?
Yes, KICKs can be converted in fiat currency

this is great news, thanks for the info
copper member
Can Kicks be converted into any currency anywhere in the world, also in fiat currency or only crypto?
Yes, KICKs can be converted in fiat currency
Pages:
Jump to: