Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 47. (Read 7816 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Reaching a goal of 3 mln users will be tough, but I think Sessia will cope with it eventually. Now you have to concentrate on other things, like making good ICO and collecting funds
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What is you killer feature compared to multiple cashback services like Letty shops, Aliexpress and so on?
Do you have something special?

You can see our advantages here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Do you have any idea on amount of partners in your system , I mean those providing cash back? Have you predicted their number and expected growth?
It cannot be predicted exactly, at this moment at least, but we for sure expect a huge growth once people (and sellers in particular) understand how good and relevant our project is. Although, we believe that attracting 550 businesses in a 1-year period will provide us about 2,800,000 users.

Can you elaborate a little bit further how you come up with that exact number? 550 businesses will bring about 2,800,000 users?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
What is you killer feature compared to multiple cashback services like Letty shops, Aliexpress and so on?
Do you have something special?
I think there is another cool idea- making integration with popular crypto services . For example there is a Flogmall, these guys are selling stuff for altcoins, so just make a partnership to exchange users between each other
copper member
Would you make browser plugin for your messages? That’s a useful thing.
A good idea, sir. We surely will consider it, thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Would you make browser plugin for your messages? That’s a useful thing.
copper member
Tell me, do you have any job vacancies to become a member of your team?
You can always contact us via email or telegram with your CV, so we can answer you back if there is a necessity
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Do you have any idea on amount of partners in your system , I mean those providing cash back? Have you predicted their number and expected growth?
It cannot be predicted exactly, at this moment at least, but we for sure expect a huge growth once people (and sellers in particular) understand how good and relevant our project is
maybe just some people who know how relevant the project is, I think you are creating a unique program so that more people know about what is actually a sessia project
Activity: 616
Tell me, do you have any job vacancies to become a member of your team?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
For all the questions of newbies I suggest study project bettwr and waste some minutes of your time to read white paper.
Most of questions have been answered there, so just read it!
copper member
What is the next stage of your develoment? Now you have application and it is a lot. what is next, advertisement and collaboration with shops, something like that?
Yes, we are working hard at establishing collaborations with fund/shops/etc. Of course, we won't stop working at marketing. More exact information about our future plans is presented in our WP. Please, let us know if you need a link to it
copper member
It cannot be predicted exactly, at this moment at least, but we for sure expect a huge growth once people (and sellers in particular) understand how good and relevant our project is. Although, we believe that attracting 550 businesses in a 1-year period will provide us about 2,800,000 users.
Activity: 574
What is the next stage of your develoment? Now you have application and it is a lot. what is next, advertisement and collaboration with shops, something like that?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
yes, when there is a product, investors look at the project by completely different eyes
Activity: 165
Yes, the application gives a huge advantage to investors
It is what I am saying. You know, investors evaluate project in general and application is a big + for most of investors.
Moreover if they have userbase, it will give them competitive advantage

the application shows investors that the product really exists, and the project is not fiction
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
It is what I am saying. You know, investors evaluate project in general and application is a big + for most of investors.
Moreover if they have userbase, it will give them competitive advantage
Activity: 165
I don't think there is something shady about this ICO. Check out google play, they have application and unlike to most of other ICOs, here is not  only MVP, but also working app!
Activity: 266
I wonder if you are going to cooperate with other cash back platforms. Does it make sense ? Do you consider as potential partners or competitors?

I think now there is no point in this. What do they get from this?
Pages:
Jump to: