Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 43. (Read 7816 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
Will you have feasible cards to get cash back and pay with card somewhere?
Activity: 630
Looking at that chart above I see comparison with such giants as Letty shops and Aliexpress and you not only compete with them, but also have competitive advantages!
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What about your attitude to other cash back platform? Do you really think to beat most of them and become №1 platform not only in crypto, but also in fiat?

And how about you? Do you think we will beat them with such advantages? Smiley
copper member
Can I get a wallet address for fundraising. Can you provide evidence that collected 3 million in private sales? Did you had mobile apps?

You can find requested info here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xa24e9ad2c71f4968175d41536a8999e93c3c20f9

And yes, we have mobile apps:
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sessia&hl=en
iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/app/sessia/id1220488838?mt=8
copper member
Only two days left before the conference with Sessia’s President Narek Sirakanyan and the project's executive director Denis Kapralov begins!

Everything you wanted to know about the development, prospects and opportunities of Sessia, you can ask in person and get an answer!

The broadcast will start on this page on April 6th at 10:30 am (EST), don’t miss it!

https://www.facebook.com/events/624040991352115/?ti=ia

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Can I get a wallet address for fundraising. Can you provide evidence that collected 3 million in private sales? Did you had mobile apps?

it was somewhere in this thread. There was a link of smart contract and all transactions. Also Sessia has mobile application on both Android and iOS
Activity: 462
What about your attitude to other cash back platform? Do you really think to beat most of them and become №1 platform not only in crypto, but also in fiat?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I won't definitely miss this conference with sessia team members, because it is a chance for me to ask whatever I want and to get clear answer.
I wanna know a bit more about Sessia
copper member
Only two days left before the conference with Sessia’s President Narek Sirakanyan and the project's executive director Denis Kapralov begins!

Everything you wanted to know about the development, prospects and opportunities of Sessia, you can ask in person and get an answer!

The broadcast will start on this page on April 6th at 10:30 am (EST), don’t miss it!

https://www.facebook.com/events/624040991352115/?ti=ia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
How many users do you have? What is expected amount of users by the end of this year? I would like to estimate potential of your growth
It is about 167000 for now, and 50000 of them use our app constantly. We expect to have about 2,800,000users by the end of the year

these are really cool results, I wish you success
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
How many users do you have? What is expected amount of users by the end of this year? I would like to estimate potential of your growth
It is about 167000 for now, and 50000 of them use our app constantly. We expect to have about 2,800,000users by the end of the year
167 000 That’s a number of people who already registered or who using your platform?
copper member
copper member
Is there any other platforms where that token is already listed and we could see or buy it?
Hello! Right now you can buy tokens only on our website https://sessia.com/pay/buytokens.html
Information about listing will be announced later Wink
Activity: 616
Is there any other platforms where that token is already listed and we could see or buy it?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I see some of the above posts clearly answered from the development team. This project was very good even though i only glimpsed and had not seen further from the development of this project.
I also see this project very good, because we can see we can use the SESSIA application on a mobile device or the IOS system and this looks cool because their products are very good,
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I see some of the above posts clearly answered from the development team. This project was very good even though i only glimpsed and had not seen further from the development of this project.
copper member
On the website speaks in: cashback , For any type of purchase will the refund be available? And what rate of repayment will be made available at what percentage? For example I buy something around $ 100, what will be the percentage of return?

The cashback and kickback amount depend on the percentage that is selected by the business.

I understand, but will there be a minimum cashback rate? Or will it always be stimulated by the company?

No, there is no minimum cashback, so companies can sell their products without cashbacks and kickbacks at all, if they want.

And partners with companies to use cashback, is there any proposal?
We already have business clients, you can see them on our app.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
On the website speaks in: cashback , For any type of purchase will the refund be available? And what rate of repayment will be made available at what percentage? For example I buy something around $ 100, what will be the percentage of return?

The cashback and kickback amount depend on the percentage that is selected by the business.

I understand, but will there be a minimum cashback rate? Or will it always be stimulated by the company?
And partners with companies to use cashback, is there any proposal?
copper member
Discussing business clients, do you have existing ones? Could you disclose some of them? Do you have agreements and so on?

You can find them on our app Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: