Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 5. (Read 7785 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What do you think about converting kicks in ethereum within your platform? If I receive kicks, what can I do with it?

Our token is used to pay cashbacks and kickbacks on our platform, to purchase products within Sessia, to award kickers for supporting Sessia and to make other internal payments. There is no such option to convert kicks in ETH, but you'll be able to withdraw money from your wallet in fiat currencies right to your card.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
What do you think about converting kicks in ethereum within your platform? If I receive kicks, what can I do with it?
Activity: 630
I believe your IEO will be profitable, at least at the beginning and you guys will show us results of your work later. I support you guys
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
There is real adoption for sure. It is not uncertain crypto project. There is adoption for people in cashback service. Not only crypto guys use cash back, it is clear
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
You have to make more promotion in telegram and youtube. To my mind these platforms are both good for crypto users and ordinary users,potential customers for cashback service
I think cashback is more popular on the Internet than on social networks, so advertising should be placed on large advertising sites like google.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I bet you guys have quality application, but you should add killer feature to takeover this market of cashback services. Although you've got to grow crypto audience

I am also very interested in this combination. I understand the level of what you are talking about but it will be interesting if you provide an example of how it was implemented on the other projects.

Having a killer feature is only half part of the success, you also need to have real world adoption in massiv amounts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I bet you guys have quality application, but you should add killer feature to takeover this market of cashback services. Although you've got to grow crypto audience

I am also very interested in this combination. I understand the level of what you are talking about but it will be interesting if you provide an example of how it was implemented on the other projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think he is talking about unique feature with what your project will be totally better then others.
Activity: 616
Do you have any type of government supporters ?
copper member
What is the average bill for each purchase with cashback? Knowing such statistics you can easily calculate a lot. I would like to know numbers
We will clarify this information and get back to you with an answer very soon, sir
copper member
It would be nice if you gave an example for a better understanding of what you are talking about. We consider our whole project as such a "killing feature"
Activity: 574
Activity: 630
What is the average bill for each purchase with cashback? Knowing such statistics you can easily calculate a lot. I would like to know numbers
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Ok, I will be waiting for official announcement and I hope it will be delivered soon. I am really waiting for it and I am so excited, because this IEO is really promising
copper member
Buy what criteria do you think the popularity of project will increase? In my opinion you need better YouTube promotion?
In our plans we have a very broad marketing campaign, which will help to unfold the project's advantages for international development
That’s awesome! Could you tell as about some of them?
Please wait for our upcoming announcements, all information will be presented there
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
You have to make more promotion in telegram and youtube. To my mind these platforms are both good for crypto users and ordinary users,potential customers for cashback service
yes it will be interesting to save me especially with cashback words because it is acting and it will be profitable, the sessia application is now running and my IEO does not know whether it has started or not, I hope the IEO is held up as expected
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Buy what criteria do you think the popularity of project will increase? In my opinion you need better YouTube promotion?
In our plans we have a very broad marketing campaign, which will help to unfold the project's advantages for international development
That’s awesome! Could you tell as about some of them?
copper member
Activity: 574
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: