Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 9. (Read 7785 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Dear Sessia community!

During Blockchain Life 2019 Narek Sirakanyan, Founder and President of Sessia, and Jason Luo, Head of BD and Co-founder of BitForex, have held a meeting regarding IEO on the BitForex platform. The meeting resulted in the bilateral signing of the agreement!

Our website: sessia.com
BitForex website: bitforex.com

More news is coming!

Agreement about IEO or other kind of partnerships?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Dear Sessia community!

During Blockchain Life 2019 Narek Sirakanyan, Founder and President of Sessia, and Jason Luo, Head of BD and Co-founder of BitForex, have held a meeting regarding IEO on the BitForex platform. The meeting resulted in the bilateral signing of the agreement!

Our website: sessia.com
BitForex website: bitforex.com

More news is coming!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I still waiting for IEO announcement of that project!
copper member
Who are your main customers? Asian, european, russian?
I think USA is your main target, but I don't know if it allowed to use crypto and get crypto cash back according to their laws
First of all we target USA, Vietnam and Russia, but we surely look towards spreading Sessia all around the globe. US citizens are allowed to buy KICKs since it is a utility token, so we do not break SEC rules. It also relates to receiving cashbacks and kickbacks within our project
But as far as I know, the United States has not yet fully decided on the attitude and legislation regarding cryptocurrency. Would not this fact disturb you?

Since we have utility token which is neither a mean of investment nor a speculation instrument - no.

What are the ways to make sessia product with competitive advantages and to make it the main player in a field of cashback platforms?

You can see our advantages here 😉
Activity: 490
Sessia is going to be great application. Growing your audience, making app better and increasing cashback are steps you should follow and finally your product will become perfect
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
What are the ways to make sessia product with competitive advantages and to make it the main player in a field of cashback platforms?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think USA is your main target, but I don't know if it allowed to use crypto and get crypto cash back according to their laws
First of all we target USA, Vietnam and Russia, but we surely look towards spreading Sessia all around the globe. US citizens are allowed to buy KICKs since it is a utility token, so we do not break SEC rules. It also relates to receiving cashbacks and kickbacks within our project
But as far as I know, the United States has not yet fully decided on the attitude and legislation regarding cryptocurrency. Would not this fact disturb you?
Activity: 574
Thank you for reply, now it is obvious for me what is priority of your work. First of all gain your target clients and then move on to the rest of world.
I like the way you communicate with supporters. What a deep answer, now I am more advanced about your target audience and the reason why US citizens can buy tokens without braking a law
copper member
copper member
Can you tell us about major players in cashback market? How much users do they have and what is their revenue at the moment?
I wanna compare with sessia
It is better for you to ask these projects directly, since it's their personal information and every project has it's own policy whether to disclose such things or not, but here is quite a very useful comparison which can give you understanding of what Sessia's advantages are:
Activity: 574
Activity: 490
Can you tell us about major players in cashback market? How much users do they have and what is their revenue at the moment?
I wanna compare with sessia
2.5 billion in revenue seems like a strong goal, I hope you will cope to suceed it.
I think after 3-6 month we can analyze your pace of growth and your ability to achieve these indicators
Activity: 616
How do you see sessia after 5 years? You know, after 2 years majority of crypto start ups are dead, so why will you able to change it?
According to our estimates, in 5 years Sessia will have up to 150
million users, of which 2.75 million users will have an average
annual receipt of $500. This number is a conservative estimate,
however, we are confident the figure will grow over time. This will
generate an annual turnover of approximately $1.375 billion, and if
the average cashback offered by the companies equals 10%, and
our average commission is 20% of the cashback, then our revenue
will amount to $27.5 million. Over the course of 5 years, we are
planning to obtain over $2.5 billion in revenue.
We would be able to surpass these estimates if this year we manage
to actively and simultaneously develop in such large markets as the
USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Korea. This is the reason
why we’re launching kicks sale promotions.

150,000,000 users in five years is a very serious statement, I hope that your team will succeed, have enough patience and money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
How can I add value  to sessia app? Do you have bug contest or something encouraging for adding new functions, features and fresh ideas to your app?
We don't have a bug contest at the moment, but you can help us by sending your ideas to [email protected] .
My idea is to invite YouTube bloggers to your project, that will increase your positive feedbacks level.
copper member
I would be glad if you suggested opportunity to increase cashback level fos money or for my positive purchase history. What do you think about it?
Cashbacks are set not by Sessia, but by businesses, so it is not for us to decide. Please, clarify what do you mean saying "increase cashback level for my positive purchase"?
copper member
How can I add value  to sessia app? Do you have bug contest or something encouraging for adding new functions, features and fresh ideas to your app?
We don't have a bug contest at the moment, but you can help us by sending your ideas to [email protected] .
copper member
How do you see sessia after 5 years? You know, after 2 years majority of crypto start ups are dead, so why will you able to change it?
According to our estimates, in 5 years Sessia will have up to 150
million users, of which 2.75 million users will have an average
annual receipt of $500. This number is a conservative estimate,
however, we are confident the figure will grow over time. This will
generate an annual turnover of approximately $1.375 billion, and if
the average cashback offered by the companies equals 10%, and
our average commission is 20% of the cashback, then our revenue
will amount to $27.5 million. Over the course of 5 years, we are
planning to obtain over $2.5 billion in revenue.
We would be able to surpass these estimates if this year we manage
to actively and simultaneously develop in such large markets as the
USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Korea. This is the reason
why we’re launching kicks sale promotions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I would be glad if you suggested opportunity to increase cashback level fos money or for my positive purchase history. What do you think about it?
Pages:
Jump to: