Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 7. (Read 7785 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
If I would invite more users in your platform , should I recieve more cashback?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What for have you made ranking? And what are the top users, do you show their total cashback received? I think it is a kind of promotion and stimulation
Hello! Right now you can see the amount of cashback only in the posts on the pages of top users, but you need to be subscribed to those users.
We will think of how to make the system more convenient  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The features sound great on the white paper, but if iOS release is same as android, that's not enough
Is there a sec roadmap of features
It would be helpful if there was more short term view of next milestones.. the exchange in wallet idea is great
copper member
Several weeks have passed since the publication of the news on the plans for the IEO. Tell me when you plan to announce the platform on which the IEO will be held?
Hello! As we already announced, our IEO will be held on Coineal and Bitforex exchanges. Wait for the announcements for more information  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Several weeks have passed since the publication of the news on the plans for the IEO. Tell me when you plan to announce the platform on which the IEO will be held?
copper member
What for have you made ranking? And what are the top users, do you show their total cashback received? I think it is a kind of promotion and stimulation

Sorry, we will prepare a detailed answer a little bit later, and come back to you soon  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
copper member
100 k users, for real? It is awesome result! I hope you guys will continue to grow audience and more and more people will receive cashback with Sessia.
Where can I see a complete list of all these users? This is a whole community! Some cities in my country do not have 100,000 people. Unimaginable result for a project about which very few people know in our world except cryptocurrency lovers.

You can only see the top users in the ratings
Activity: 294
100 k users, for real? It is awesome result! I hope you guys will continue to grow audience and more and more people will receive cashback with Sessia.
Where can I see a complete list of all these users? This is a whole community! Some cities in my country do not have 100,000 people. Unimaginable result for a project about which very few people know in our world except cryptocurrency lovers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
How many users  already have been received their cashback?
For the last 2 years, more than 100 000 unique users have received cashback in Sessia
100 000 users, wow, that’s good quantity and I hope it would be one million supporters soon.
copper member
For the last 2 years, more than 100 000 unique users have received cashback in Sessia
copper member
We sent this question to our devs, we will answer you soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 428
Merit: 12

Did you know that Sessia has its own song? Not many project on the market are so well prepared like ours. Listen and enjoy! Lyrics are on the second page.

Start listening now: https://sessia.com/stasic/audio/sessia_en.mp3
It is the first time I see that project has produced its own song. This is quite an original approach despite the fact that I'm not a fan of such music. But the idea is wonderful.
Activity: 294
Will you support token price with market making? As far as I know bitforex provide liquidity for all IEOs on their platform, so what about Sessia?

Our token is utility token. It is not means of investment nor a speculation instrument. In general, liquidity will be provided through business customers who will immediately actively connect, buy tokens through our platform and they also pay cashbacks to their customers. This is enough to create token liquidity
I still do not understand how I can apply your liquidity service token obtained from the bounty. Can you explain more?
You may sold your reward tokens or buy some goods with that. Also you can pay taxes with it.
copper member
Will you support token price with market making? As far as I know bitforex provide liquidity for all IEOs on their platform, so what about Sessia?

Our token is utility token. It is not means of investment nor a speculation instrument. In general, liquidity will be provided through business customers who will immediately actively connect, buy tokens through our platform and they also pay cashbacks to their customers. This is enough to create token liquidity
I still do not understand how I can apply your liquidity service token obtained from the bounty. Can you explain more?

Our token is used to pay cashbacks and kickbacks on our platform, to purchase products within Sessia, to award kickers for supporting Sessia and to make other internal payments.
Activity: 462

The next will be documental video about Sessia creation steps.
copper member
It is quite funny that you've made a song about sessia. never seen before any CEO with creative approach. Cool, where can I hear it?

The link is right above
Pages:
Jump to: