Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 6. (Read 7785 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Ok, your answer was predictable, because crypto projects always answer in this way, like their token is a utility token and the main purpose is to allow customers buy something for it
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What are your expectations on token price after 1 year? Do you think it will be growing or not? People are waiting for this growth
We don't predict the price. It is a utlity token which is used within our platform, but we will create an ecosystem and liquidity for our tokens, so that businesses can easily and quickly buy them and distribute to their customers in the form of cash back and kickbacks
What are your expectations on token price after 1 year? Do you think it will be growing or not? People are waiting for this growth
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I think we are waiting for sessia listing and the end of IEO, hope it will happen as soon as possible, you have a lot of supporters and investors+ customers
copper member
It is 1st of june,so IEO should happen this month, right? i still waiting for announcement, when is it expected to be?
Hello, Sir. Wait for the announcements with exact date a little more, please
It is 1st of june,so IEO should happen this month, right? i still waiting for announcement, when is it expected to be?
Activity: 434
SESSIA
Good to know that you've partnered with Korean based mobile platform. That is  something what will make you interesting for Korean users. and it is a perfect start to get a share of their market
Activity: 574
I think sessia has created something on demand. People download your app, they use it to receive cashback and as a result you gain money. All people are in profit
Activity: 434
SESSIA
I hope there will be market making for your token, because we are waiting for it. I know that your main goal is to create valuable product and demand within app, but for investors liquidity does matter
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
As I see you guys have a new partner, it is a good step forward, your audience will definitely grow after this event. You can mix audience of each other and get more profit
copper member
As I understand clearly, the token price will always be the same or it can grow up?
We don't predict the price. It is a utlity token which is used within our platform, but we will create an ecosystem and liquidity for our tokens, so that businesses can easily and quickly buy them and distribute to their customers in the form of cash back and kickbacks
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As I understand clearly, the token price will always be the same or it can grow up?
Activity: 616
Partnership between social platform and cashback service will increase number of users for both parties, so I bet it is productive collaboration!
Please don’t forget that Sessia is also a social network with a lot of users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
The partnerships is good, but I don’t understand what Is Klaytn , and what are they doing?

In brief, Klaytn is a service-centric blockchain platform which triggers the mass-adoption of blockchain experience for millions of users across the world. Did you visit their website? There is a lot of useful info https://www.klaytn.com/

The best way to increase popularity of your project is to make partnerships with mass adoption project.
copper member
The partnerships is good, but I don’t understand what Is Klaytn , and what are they doing?

In brief, Klaytn is a service-centric blockchain platform which triggers the mass-adoption of blockchain experience for millions of users across the world. Did you visit their website? There is a lot of useful info https://www.klaytn.com/
Partnership between social platform and cashback service will increase number of users for both parties, so I bet it is productive collaboration!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
copper member
Dear Sessia community!

Klaytn, the global public blockchain project of leading mobile platform with 97% market share in Korea, Kakao, has announced 8 new initial service partners to drive mainstream adoption of blockchain, Sessia is one of them.

“Other notable industry partners include 'Sessia,' a Russia-based social network service integrated with tokenized incentives for users' reviews on their offline experiences” - Markets Insider.

To read the article, follow this link: https://goo-gl.su/mPFtl
copper member
If I would invite more users in your platform , should I recieve more cashback?
No, since cashbacks are established by businesses and do not depend on user amount one invited. At least it is so at the moment
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
i am delight to be part of the good project that focus on retailers on how they will promote their business using the blockchain platform. it is a welcome project for all startups.
Pages:
Jump to: