Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 59. (Read 7816 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 0
Did you have private round or something like that? I just wanna know if you raised something to this moment or not.
Any information to be disclosed?

Yes. We have already raised USD 3,000,000 during the first closed round.

I heard about this project 1 year ago from a friend who worked for Cryptaur. I see that this is a very potential project. There are things we can let go, but a good opportunity to lose will not be possible. So investors look carefully and this is a good time for people to invest in it.
copper member
Activity: 182
Can i try to use your customer chat or it's offline now?  Is it available in demo version?
Yes, it is available already. You can try it out by downloading our app
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Can i try to use your customer chat or it's offline now?  Is it available in demo version?
Activity: 574

We believe that this is a great business model, because:
-Brands get a simple, convenient and easy-to-use mobile solution for establishing an online shop with an already integrated crypto-cashback program or they can stay online but also use the cashback service to increase and diversify customer base and significantly reduce marketing costs
-Customers get a resource in which they can buy products with cashbacks, receive kickbacks and see honest comments about goods from their friends
-Kickers (people who are interested in promoting Sessia) get additional rewards in Kicks for attracting new brands and people to Sessia

Ok, sounds good, but we need time to make this idea working. Right now it is just assumption and only time will show whether you're right or not.
I wish Sessia to achieve all goals
Activity: 462
Well, top 10 platforms is a good target anyway. I hope you will get a place there.
Will be watching this ann for updates!
copper member
Why have you decided that this market is potential? Social network with cash back system sounds like innovation, but is it a working business model?

We believe that this is a great business model, because:
-Brands get a simple, convenient and easy-to-use mobile solution for establishing an online shop with an already integrated crypto-cashback program or they can stay online but also use the cashback service to increase and diversify customer base and significantly reduce marketing costs
-Customers get a resource in which they can buy products with cashbacks, receive kickbacks and see honest comments about goods from their friends
-Kickers (people who are interested in promoting Sessia) get additional rewards in Kicks for attracting new brands and people to Sessia
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Do you have agreements with VC ?

No, we've only just begun working with agreements with any kind of funds.

Which exchanges are you going to hit eventually after main sale and what about liquidity?

We will be working with the top 10 exchange platforms and will provide more info a bit later.
Even 1-2 exchanges are already good if they are large and well-known exchanges. Superior quality, not quantity. I would like to see a listing on the exchange Kucoin) Cool
copper member

No, we've only just begun working with agreements with any kind of funds.

Which exchanges are you going to hit eventually after main sale and what about liquidity?

We will be working with the top 10 exchange platforms and will provide more info a bit later.
Activity: 574
Why have you decided that this market is potential? Social network with cash back system sounds like innovation, but is it a working business model?
Activity: 462
copper member
you gonna raise 5 mln more? Could you clarify?

Yes, you are right, previous fees are not counted here
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I don't get it properly, are you going to raise additional 2 mln to achieve soft cap ( 2 mln crowd sale + 3mln of private sale) or you gonna raise 5 mln more? Could you clarify?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
With expensive tokens, first round sales can raise $ 3 million, this is great, I think this will reach the softcap.

Of course I would like it to be so, but I'm not sure about it
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
With expensive tokens, first round sales can raise $ 3 million, this is great, I think this will reach the softcap.
copper member
I don’t no the social network based on blockchain technology and have a cash back inside platform. It would be something interesting and new. In what stage is the project right now? Can I try demo?

Yes, I would also like to see a demo version. does it exist?
As it was said above, you can download Sessia app via App store or Google play

Thanks for the answer, I will test!
We are always glad to help you!
Does it works at PC, exactly at Linux Ubuntu operating system? In future do you plan to make a browser extension for your app?
Yes, it works absolutely fine. You can find the web-wersion of Sessia app at the very bottom of the page at sessia.com
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I don’t no the social network based on blockchain technology and have a cash back inside platform. It would be something interesting and new. In what stage is the project right now? Can I try demo?

Does it works at PC, exactly at Linux Ubuntu operating system? In future do you plan to make a browser extension for your app?
copper member

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: