Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
What made you guys think to list on yobit? so many complains and their no replys to tickets or to update on forks

My ticket wasn't replied, but still using this exchange. To easy to withdraw and deposit money)
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
What made you guys think to list on yobit? so many complains and their no replys to tickets or to update on forks
your answer in one single word:
Noobs
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Users do not trust this platform.
Many complaints
We will wait for access to other exchanges

Did you saw a volume of this exchange? It's talking about all) A millions of USD per day, mate

in most case fake volume by bots and multi accounts  everyone know this Tongue

Many complaints

you should be-aware of everything and most important don't trust any one in troll box
else you'ill be the person yelling and complaining
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Now I am interested in the exchange Coinexchange, other exchanges are not interesting to me.

I can't understand your logic than Yobit exchange is worse than Coinexchange? Explain to me in detail, maybe I do not know something? After all, in Yobit trading volumes are higher.

Agree, Yobit it's a good start. Interface is more friendly than on other exchanges, it's a main factor for me. Also volume
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

Now I am interested in the exchange Coinexchange, other exchanges are not interesting to me.

I can't understand your logic than Yobit exchange is worse than Coinexchange? Explain to me in detail, maybe I do not know something? After all, in Yobit trading volumes are higher.

Activity: 196
I wanted to know exactly when the SETH token will be added to the Coinexchange cryptocurrency exchange ? Any exact dates?

We can already see that SEH has been added to the YObit cryptocurrency exchange. Announce the entire list of exchanges with which negotiations are still under way.

Listing negotiations are underway with YObit , Cryptobia, Cryptobridge and Coinexchange. I think the exchange's full list is even bigger.

I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
I'm bought in Yobit. All info will be available on website. I'm about wallet registration and other. It's info from devs
I wanted to know exactly when the SETH token will be added to the Coinexchange cryptocurrency exchange ? Any exact dates?

In the first message is written soon and it means that we should wait, thing for a few weeks
Activity: 182

We can already see that SEH has been added to the YObit cryptocurrency exchange. Announce the entire list of exchanges with which negotiations are still under way.

Listing negotiations are underway with YObit , Cryptobia, Cryptobridge and Coinexchange. I think the exchange's full list is even bigger.

And I like more cryptobridge and Cryptobia, they are very popular in recent years, are great for young projects.
Merit: 10
I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance

I'm waiting for announcements from guys. News every day makes me happy)
Activity: 154

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Trading on Yobit Exchange is open!

The volume of trades is growing and we are rapidly approaching TOP. This is only the beginning!

START https://yobit.net/en/trade/SETH/BTC Cool

Many complaints

Yes there are some rumors about this exchange. But there are a lot of similar rumors about other large stock exchanges. In any case, any exchange is good for crypto currency. We are negotiating with other exchanges, but for now the first investors and traders are already trading here https://yobit.net/en/trade/SETH/BTC

Agree, yobit is a good solution at the beginning
Activity: 5
I have been using this platform for a long time and have not had any problems  https://yobit.net/en/trade/SETH/BTC

Many complaints

Yes there are some rumors about this exchange. But there are a lot of similar rumors about other large stock exchanges. In any case, any exchange is good for crypto currency. We are negotiating with other exchanges, but for now the first investors and traders are already trading here https://yobit.net/en/trade/SETH/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: