Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I did not understand about these monthly earnings, which would be for example this text found on the website: provided that Ethereum has declined in the course. ? What decline or course should Ethereum occur?
Any investor is looking for a permanent and undiscovered income, 10% monthly is a lot, personally I like these conditions.

It's awesome income. If you saw, ethereum go down this month, so we can receive a profit. Wait till the end of August.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
I did not understand about these monthly earnings, which would be for example this text found on the website: provided that Ethereum has declined in the course. ? What decline or course should Ethereum occur?
Any investor is looking for a permanent and undiscovered income, 10% monthly is a lot, personally I like these conditions.
What we have on Yobit now with price? Can't connect the exchange because of bad internet(
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I am very impressed with your ideas. But do you have another diagram, a clearer and easier to see diagram? thanks you

Which diagram do you want to see? As I was, it isn't another one
Activity: 56
I am very impressed with your ideas. But do you have another diagram, a clearer and easier to see diagram? thanks you
Activity: 60
I'm impressed with your team, but do you have a white paper map I don't really look good, you can provide more straightforward white paper, and are easier to implement the circuit diagram of it
Activity: 168
Price go down a bit and it's good possibility to invest now. Bought some more SETH in my folio.
Yes, indeed, the token fell slightly in price, but if we consider that 99% of all crypto-currencies also fell in price, it's not so scary.
Activity: 144
I would like to know how soon your token will appear on cryptocurrency exchanges? Talks about listing already underway? Huh

Only 4 of the exchange's:

1.Cryptopia 
2.Cryptobridge
3.Coinexchange
4. Yobit
This number of exchanges is more than enough for such a small project!

Pretty good list, four exchanges, it's even a lot for such a small project as SETH, it would be enough and two exchanges.
I would like to know how soon your token will appear on cryptocurrency exchanges? Talks about listing already underway? Huh

1.Cryptopia 
2.Cryptobridge
3.Coinexchange
4. Yobit

On Yobit token is already listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SETH/BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

1.Cryptopia 
2.Cryptobridge
3.Coinexchange
4. Yobit
Activity: 182
Activity: 125

In WP is written that more than 10% per month. System will started soon, as topicstarter said.

In WP is written that more than 10% per month. System will started soon, as topicstarter said.
Price go down a bit and it's good possibility to invest now. Bought some more SETH in my folio.
Where i can find more information about project?
Hello. There are a lot of information in first message of this topic. Whitepaper link, website and exchange links are there. Just read it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 56
Where i can find more information about project?
Bought today SETH on 0.02 BTC and will hodl. What is your predictions?
As soon as the market turns around and begins to grow, the SETH token can bring good profits in a short time.

SETH show growth now, a little but growth
As soon as the market turns around and begins to grow, the SETH token can bring good profits in a short time.

From one side I'm waiting for market growth too, but from other one if ETh go down, our loses will be compensated as soon as SETH system will work
Activity: 182

I also believe that once the market turns green again, many small coins will bring huge profits, the SETH token is no exception.
Pages:
Jump to: