Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 05:24:53 PM
Hello guys! Price go down,what do you recommend to do now?
Wait for payments, as I saw in yobit chat it will be soon, very soon
On the website will be a special function
Devs should compensate our loses as it was said before. But +30-40% will be good too!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:11:44 PM
Wait for payments, as I saw in yobit chat it will be soon, very soon
On the website will be a special function
September 01, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
Activity: 35
It'strue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it's just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Hello guys.
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
As I know, SETH haven't bounty
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
The only block chain I recommend people to is ZelCash.
Everything else just seems fishy and pointless. The ZelCash devs have done EVERYTHING they said that they would, over the few months I have been mining Zel.

I compare every project to ZelCash, because it has kept me away from trash ass scams, and stupid block chains.

zel.cash

zeltrez.io
Activity: 35
Hello guys.
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Hey, everybody!
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This project is waiting for success, no doubt at all
Hello. Yes, we are waiting also for real solution from team. Are you new here?
Activity: 36
Hey, everybody!
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This project is waiting for success, no doubt at all
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas.
Did you invest your crypto in SETH?)
Only idiots buy this shit.
Why do you think so? You don't believe in this coin?
BTC jumped and SETH saw some growth too. This is the end of the month and it means that accruals are closer to us)
Hello, whats new? Have we any updates?
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas.
Did you invest your crypto in SETH?)
Activity: 140
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I believe that now it is necessary to stand out among cryptocurrency projects. Seth is just the project that stands out for its site interface and of course its ideas.
Stable volume on exhange, bur price decreasing, don't understand why Huh
Mb it's correction or somebody manipulate, I don't know. Still waiting for my accrual
I'm also waiting, hope it will an announcement next days Cheesy
Mb it's correction or somebody manipulate, I don't know. Still waiting for my accrual
I did not find domain validation on your website, I think this is quite dangerous, if suddenly you leave participants and investors.
can you explain it
What do you mean? https protocol? Or what
Activity: 154
I did not find domain validation on your website, I think this is quite dangerous, if suddenly you leave participants and investors.
can you explain it
Pages:
Jump to: