Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Hi guys. How are you? What's new? Prepare your money for profit??
I make some money on price increasing a few days ago. Also are waiting for month accrual
Devs promise us +30% per last month if I remind
Why +30? There is written that if ETH decrease, so we will receive only +10% Huh
Wait. I should check it. I saw it somewhere above, mate

Dev stole all you money
Activity: 252
I make some money on price increasing a few days ago. Also are waiting for month accrual
Why +30? There is written that if ETH decrease, so we will receive only +10% Huh
Wait. I should check it. I saw it somewhere above, mate
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
it is a ETH token based on ETH blockchain, and you claim it is smarter than ETH and has a number of advantage than the main cryptocurrencies, I don't understand why you claim there is advantage
Project have a plans to migrate on own blockchain in nearest future, so, don't afraid.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
it is a ETH token based on ETH blockchain, and you claim it is smarter than ETH and has a number of advantage than the main cryptocurrencies, I don't understand why you claim there is advantage
brand new
Activity: 0
What about the bounty company? Does the administration plan to launch additional advertising?

Now we spend our own money for advertising, development and promotion. In the future, we plan to hold a bounty program.

I am interested in your bounty program. Waiting with anticipation!
Yeah..same here...are you into any bounty bud ??
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It all depends on the situation in the crypto-currency market, if the trend changes, you can prepare a bag for money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi. Do we have any updates, guys?!
Yes, about a week ago SETH tokens were added to the cryptocurrency exchange YObit. That's pretty positive news.

Yes, and since August 17 trade volumes have increased significantly. This is a positive trend. I watch with interest SETH. Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I noticed today that the price of the SETH token has risen slightly, by about 15% percent, what exactly is it related to?

It's a joyous Wake-up call, but it was a regular jump in the market, SETH coin will rise as soon as the market turns the other way.
Activity: 15
What is so special here I didn't got it
Activity: 168
I noticed today that the price of the SETH token has risen slightly, by about 15% percent, what exactly is it related to?
Solving the volatility problem has been repeatedly asked. SETH - smart Ethereum, which eliminates risks in trading and has a number of advantages over the main currency of the network.
I would like to learn more about the risks, what mechanisms will you use to exclude trading in the negative?

Solving the volatility problem has been repeatedly asked. SETH - smart Ethereum, which eliminates risks in trading and has a number of advantages over the main currency of the network.
And we are waiting for our first payments in the beginning of the next month!!
Yes, about a week ago SETH tokens were added to the cryptocurrency exchange YObit. That's pretty positive news.

I have been following SETH for some time now. Getting listed on Yobit is great news for the community.  When do you plan to get SETH list on multiple exchanges
One thing is clear, the talks with other exchanges are conducted, the exact date no one has announced.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Activity: 266

I have been following SETH for some time now. Getting listed on Yobit is great news for the community.  When do you plan to get SETH list on multiple exchanges
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
" SETH - smart Ethereum, which eliminates risks in trading and has a number of advantages over the main currency of the network. "
It is a good information !
but ths price is currently falling. i still hold this token until now. and there has been no progress regarding price, even though when ico, the project was a big success, it turned out that my analysis was wrong, or had to be more patient to hold
Pages:
Jump to: