Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 10. (Read 877843 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
such as speed and the same identical to the 5.5.0 version, it does not change anything, but it seems stable
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
seems to be offline ?

What exactly seems to be offline?

i've noticed an issue on nicehash main portal yesterday, it wasn't possible to let it finish the automatic download, right after the installation of the nicehash miner.

It's also terribly slow to download, and it hangs at 90+ %
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Hey,

sgminer now support Pascal algorithm:

Windows & Linux binary: download and use open-source sgminer 5.6.0 releases.

Sources: open-source sgminer 5.6.0 sources.

Example: Mining with AMD GPU on NiceHash EU location:

Code:
sgminer -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pascal.eu.nicehash.com:3358 -u [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -p x --intensity 21 -w 64 -g 2

Available locations are eu, usa, jp, hk.

Thank you for your using our service and keep on hashing! Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team

seems to be offline ?
legendary
NiceHash.com
Hey,

sgminer now support Pascal algorithm:

Windows & Linux binary: download and use open-source sgminer 5.6.0 releases.

Sources: open-source sgminer 5.6.0 sources.

Example: Mining with AMD GPU on NiceHash EU location:

Code:
sgminer -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pascal.eu.nicehash.com:3358 -u [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -p x --intensity 21 -w 64 -g 2

Available locations are eu, usa, jp, hk.

Thank you for your using our service and keep on hashing! Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Wrong password of your worker, maybe?
no... at my main pc all works fine ;(
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can someone help me?
On my main computer it works fine (pascal mining). But on my rig i have an issue - when trying to launch miner - it closes immediately, just see pause and press any key to exit -no anymore...

wrong password of your worker, maybe?
Activity: 251
Can someone help me?
On my main computer it works fine (pascal mining). But on my rig i have an issue - when trying to launch miner - it closes immediately, just see pause and press any key to exit -no anymore...
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
i'm trying to mine x11 marijuana coin with that miner on suprnova but it doesnt work. i have an amd card

try adding -k x11 maybe
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
To do this (--difficulty-multiplier)?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
i'm trying to mine x11 marijuana coin with that miner on suprnova but it doesnt work. i have an amd card

Unless you really know what you are doing, don't mine x11 with gpu. There are asics for that.
why?

Gpus are highly inefficient. You can mine ten times more coins, using the same power, with asics.
Activity: 219

Unless you really know what you are doing, don't mine x11 with gpu. There are asics for that.
why?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 219
legendary
Black Belt Developer
My question is: did things get changed since March 2015? Does it make any sense to use AMD cards on Linux to mine qubit?

No, it doesn't. There are ASICs for that.
Activity: 442
I'd like to ask what is the current status of qubit algo support?
As far as I know the stock version supports it, but the implementation is lacking optimisation and thus mining is an energy waste.
There is an optimised version here http://cryptomining-blog.com/4819-new-sgminer-with-optimized-quark-and-qubit-kernels/ but this is Windows® only.
There is something at nicehash, but linux version points out to stock sgminer.
Wolf0 has something https://ottrbutt.com/miner/qubitwolf-03162015.png
but will not give out
No, SGMiner must be modified. CL files are sources for bins, which I do NOT give out.

My question is: did things get changed since March 2015? Does it make any sense to use AMD cards on Linux to mine qubit?

Activity: 361
Trying to use SGMINER 5.5 latest release on any Neoscrypt coin I get the following error:

Error in hsa_operand section, at offset 3384:
Address offset exceeds variable size
LLVM ERROR:
 Brig container validation has failed in BRIGAsmPrinter.cpp

Press any key to continue . . .

This on 290X's. The same miner runs fine on any other coin algo.
legendary
NiceHash.com
Somebody help me to find sgminer 5.5 someone told me that this has a great performance.. Any help is a big help form me.. Thanks

sgminer with the widest range of supported algorithms is maintained by NiceHash, see here: https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer/releases
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Somebody help me to find sgminer 5.5 someone told me that this has a great performance.. Any help is a big help form me.. Thanks

There are tons of sgminer forks: which algorythm are you interested into?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Pages:
Jump to: