Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 15. (Read 63352 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Price rising fast and looks like it's just a beginning. When dev release roadmap we will probably see x2-3 rise.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
now i see
Activity: 560
how many million shadecoin is mining now ?

You mean how many thousand? Blockexplorer says just over 500k and it looks like the total number of coins after pow is completed would be under 2m if Im not mistaken.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
how many million shadecoin is mining now ?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
may i ask what's the next step?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
im mining this for now Smiley

Glad to have you here too forzendiablo! Hopefully you can also get some Shade to, the hash rate seems to be steadily rising all day to nearly 30gh/s again! So get in quick if you can Smiley
Activity: 706
I'm in. Love the wallet.

Cool

Glad you can join us! Hopefully you have some time to try mine some Shade as end of PoW is growing closer and closer.

Thanks! I bought a few and am mining as well Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
im mining this for now Smiley
I'm in. Love the wallet.

Cool

Glad you can join us! Hopefully you have some time to try mine some Shade as end of PoW is growing closer and closer.
Activity: 706
I'm in. Love the wallet.

Cool
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Hey iShade did you get my msg ? or you just decide to  ignore it?

Sorry lobo13hf, we are receiving a rather large amount of pm's at the moment and are still trying to get through them all. Don't worry we haven't forgotten you, will try to reply real soon!

ok iShade i was just wondering, BTW great Coin...

Sorry lobo13hf, we are receiving a rather large amount of pm's at the moment and are still trying to get through them all. Don't worry we haven't forgotten you, will try to reply real soon!
Still mining my butt off. The difficulty is crazy... very undervalued, if you ask me!
I can't wait to see the roadmap this weekend.  Grin

Glad your still around trying to get some Shade before its too late!

We can't wait to get the roadmap and stuff out to you guys too, hopefully you all like!

How could I not stick around? Your ShadeCoin wallet has so many features out of the gate that other devs are still working on.
That says quite a bit about the excellence of this coin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Still mining my butt off. The difficulty is crazy... very undervalued, if you ask me!

Glad your still around trying to get some Shade before its too late!

We can't wait to get the roadmap and stuff out to you guys too, hopefully you all like!
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
Variety is the spice of life! This developer seems to know what he is doing. Everything looks professional. Nothing low budget!
I just bought some!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
What long term features planned?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
I'm in! This coin looks promising and at this low price you would be crazy not to buy a little! Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Is staking broken? I have yet to receive any stake, I also notice my wallet is showing network weight at '0'.

Staking doesn't start till block 25,000 to ensure that PoW total is correct. More information and road map will be coming this weekend also for all of you that have been waiting!

Good. I think that the price will jump very soon

It won't just be the road map so stay tuned Wink

cant wait Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: