Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 22. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
im looking att trex and i think someone tring to raise the price. Is this how u manupulate? Wont it be for coin to pump fast?

Someone is looking out for this coin, otherwise it wouldn't be on bittrex before viral, the dev just got his twitter account so you are probably looking at the next big coin. Got on bittrex without any hype, that says a lot really.

this is exactly how crave started
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
im looking att trex and i think someone tring to raise the price. Is this how u manupulate? Wont it be for coin to pump fast?

Someone is looking out for this coin, otherwise it wouldn't be on bittrex before viral, the dev just got his twitter account so you are probably looking at the next big coin. Got on bittrex without any hype, that says a lot really.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Will we see 5K today?

if a whale joins in we will see 50k sooner than you think  Shocked
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Very low marketcap, extreme potential for price growth. Looking forward to the future of this coin with optimism. Smiley

13k market is an absolute joke....too much room to grow..

just wait until this beech hits front page on trex!

thank you developer
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dev this coin is GOLD literally...

you need a twitter ASAP!!!

Yes I did not have the chance to do that will make one now.
dev this coin is GOLD literally...

you need a twitter ASAP!!!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
So far I had feedback in PM from fonzerrellie and Hussar and I thank them for that. Also thank you to all who tried the mobile wallet and are using it. I need  to know if the main wallet functions are working to your satisfaction. I can also make use of some screen shots to decide on the final scaling adjustments. If you do not want to post a screen shot in the thread just send it to me in PM. Always include your device model and Android version also a screen size would be somewhat helpful.

I will provide feedback on on 3 devices later today. Overall the port looks good on my 6S, there are a few issues with button text but I will send all over on PM later on
So far I had feedback in PM from fonzerrellie and Hussar and I thank them for that. Also thank you to all who tried the mobile wallet and are using it. I need  to know if the main wallet functions are working to your satisfaction. I can also make use of some screen shots to decide on the final scaling adjustments. If you do not want to post a screen shot in the thread just send it to me in PM. Always include your device model and Android version also a screen size would be somewhat helpful.
Activity: 238
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Masternode Android Wallet working great.
I use tablet LG G Pad 8.0

great job devs:)
Activity: 148
Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

fish don't burn in the kitchen.

beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
just to get up that hill.

now we're up in the big leagues.
gonna get my turn at bat.
as long as we live, it's you and me baby.
ain't nothin' wrong with that.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.
Activity: 426
good coin! tnx dev for your quick work
Pages:
Jump to: