Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 17. (Read 54574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
120.000 shellcoins exactly every day, 5.000 per hour... Shocked

It ain´t so much. I bought 50 k today myself.
There is also a lot of room to grow...

On this network an MN costs 25k
DASH MN's cost 1k (DASH)

Clearly this coin will need at least 10 million SHELL (400 MN's) to be "decentralized"

lol this is not dash....price is to cheap to lower the mn amount i guess...we have a good start...just grab some and start a mn...more masternodes will come im sure...

obviously not DASH (phew!).

my point is that IF an MN costs 25k the total coin supply will have to reflect that.
therefor this network will need 10-20million SHELL to give enough rooms for MN's and liquidity.
IMO.

Dev?

I agree, with 25k mn's 10 million would be a good time to start dialing back the pos rewards.
legendary
Kaspa
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Thanks, Wanderlust. I'm waiting for the rush. Cool
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Here is what I get:
Error: could not allocate pin for collateralAddress
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

On this network an MN costs 25k
DASH MN's cost 1k (DASH)

Clearly this coin will need at least 10 million SHELL (400 MN's) to be "decentralized"

lol this is not dash....price is to cheap to lower the mn amount i guess...we have a good start...just grab some and start a mn...more masternodes will come im sure...
Anyone care to ELI5 android masternode setup to me?

I will pay 250 shell for the help
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better

Activity: 225
Activity: 334
I got myself a masternode running Smiley  Looks like I'm not the only one taking advantage of the sell off because last night when I got mine running I was number 13 masternode and now there are 16.

I would think more masternodes are on their way too because with this few running one is quite profitable!  There are lots of cool features already in this wallet too coin looks good to me.

for example?

Well I haven't tested it out but it has encrypted messaging and stealth addresses.  Which btw do these features work? If so they should definitely be added to OP.
legendary
Kaspa
Hi,

I don't speak English very well, but I'm wondering if the price of this coin will raise, because, as you know, more than 100.000 shellcoins are created every day, and I don't know where is the buyers... And then, we have other coins with the same features, like Graviton, DarkCrave and Isotope. I have the top wallet on bittrex, but I'm wondering if I don't sell them to go to Graviton: she has only 1,5 M supplies, and the Dpos reward is very lower than the Shell reward. Who is convincing me to stay here in your community?

I am staking because I like what the dev has done so far, he knows what he is doing and I get the feeling he is right behind this project.

I am also not in a hurry to turn from one coin to another. If you have the top wallet on bittrex, why aren't you pulling that off and running a node/s or just staking them.

The downside to crypto is that no one has any patience and it really annoys me. If I were you, I'd stick with it for a few weeks and see where it goes

The problem is not the patience, but I lost more than 30 btc with the altcoins, and now, if Shell going down forever, i'm dead. With only experiment 10K, this coin make me around 6 btc loss. I notice you that i'm a newbie and i'm still learning about cryptoworld.

if your just getting into to cryptos and have lost that much you are going in too deep on new coins and need to learn when to enter and exit at the right time, before 10k crashed to 1 sat and was slowly coming down I made a bunch of profit from staking it even when it was at 5- 10 sats then once it was at 1 sat I just staked until the swap. diff coins take diff strategies, people taking losses due to panic selling/buying is about them either not thinking before they bought or not having the patience to wait out the dumps. If you buy more than your willing to walk away from on brand new coins you'll always be stressed on price dips and be tempted to panic sell.

when I was first getting into cryptos I knew I would lose my shirt if I dove into too deep so only played with small #'s and tried to be as cautious as I could lol and still lost a significant amount of my gains on multiple occasions because I didn't make enough rules to trade/hold by and broke the one rule every newb should follow "never fall in love with a coin" (especially new ones they are much too unpredictable)   well over a year now and have added many rules to my crypto book and will only enter a new/developing market with a small amount of BTC theres no way to tell if a market that is only a few days/weeks old will be able to handle big buys or exits and how much recovery time it'll take after someone makes a large exit (or dump as people seem to like to call it)

I bought most of my first SHELLS at 3k - 5k early on and made up for it through the dpos blocks I found... if someone bought early at that price and didn't stake their coins expecting just trade them not realising that the price was going to drop near the end of the dpos blocks then that is their fault for not reading/predicting how the market will react correctly. as I mentioned every coin may take a slightly diff strategy or even drastically diff strategies. I've happily bought more SHELL at 1600+ over the last couple days. I enter a new coin "shallow" and start going in a little deeper as I gain a clearer perspective on where I think a coin is heading based on the dev, their plans and market feel.

and always stay diversified  
Also there is decent coin inflation on this coin but I wouldn't worry about that right now because it has LOTS of room to grow.  Current market capitalization is ONLY 8,853 or 37 Bitcoin could buy ALL shell at current price and that is not much at all.  This coin could literally 100x if dev delivers.
I got myself a masternode running Smiley  Looks like I'm not the only one taking advantage of the sell off because last night when I got mine running I was number 13 masternode and now there are 16.

I would think more masternodes are on their way too because with this few running one is quite profitable!  There are lots of cool features already in this wallet too coin looks good to me.
Anyone care to ELI5 android masternode setup to me?
Activity: 1022
price will fall and fall
go to under 100 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin

pfffft.  Here come the FUDtards. Roll Eyes

Bring on the fud, I love it Smiley
Activity: 279
price will fall and fall
go to under 100 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin

pfffft.  Here come the FUDtards. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Hi,

I don't speak English very well, but I'm wondering if the price of this coin will raise, because, as you know, more than 100.000 shellcoins are created every day, and I don't know where is the buyers... And then, we have other coins with the same features, like Graviton, DarkCrave and Isotope. I have the top wallet on bittrex, but I'm wondering if I don't sell them to go to Graviton: she has only 1,5 M supplies, and the Dpos reward is very lower than the Shell reward. Who is convincing me to stay here in your community?

I am staking because I like what the dev has done so far, he knows what he is doing and I get the feeling he is right behind this project.

I am also not in a hurry to turn from one coin to another. If you have the top wallet on bittrex, why aren't you pulling that off and running a node/s or just staking them.

The downside to crypto is that no one has any patience and it really annoys me. If I were you, I'd stick with it for a few weeks and see where it goes

The problem is not the patience, but I lost more than 30 btc with the altcoins, and now, if Shell going down forever, i'm dead. With only experiment 10K, this coin make me around 6 btc loss. I notice you that i'm a newbie and i'm still learning about cryptoworld.

Well I can't offer you an guidance on how to trade, but as things stand, I am impressed with Shell, so I will continues to stake it.
If you're here for a quick money make then crypto isn't the game to be in.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Hi,

wow such lost,
Hi,

Activity: 784
checked out the android wallet looks great!
Pages:
Jump to: