Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 26. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
thanks bittrex finally out of this with no loss. good luck with your coin
Activity: 635
Merit: 500

SHELL on BITTREX: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHELL

I will make an announcement in a couple of hours, I crashed hard last night, was extremely tired, but things are looking great, I will not fail you.

I have to say Im very impressed with you dev. Keep it up. You have alot of integrity Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
No one is selling.  Tongue (only 65K coins on sell orders)

everybody is waiting  Grin

Yes, I am waiting, sell some please... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

everybody is waiting  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Moon is waiting.
 Cool
Already sending my funds to buy cheap.
Americans do it better
Holy shit. Guys dump on me some.
I really need moar.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

SHELL on BITTREX: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHELL

I will make an announcement in a couple of hours, I crashed hard last night, was extremely tired, but things are looking great, I will not fail you.
Activity: 392
should we wait for this or dump it?  Shocked

let's wait!

today is the day =)

dev is working extra hard to push out the may 17th release, today! This could be huge folks..buy cheap while you can. as you see there is little resistance to 90k
legendary
Activity: 1064
We are already at 1200 sat. Good days are coming.
So sad i didn´t buy more coins few days ago.

It will take only 3 BTC to pump it to 90 000 sat.

Let the speculation beggins.
Americans do it better
We are already at 1200 sat. Good days are coming.
So sad i didn´t buy more coins few days ago.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
yeah the masternodes must be getting good payouts with only 15 or so up
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Yeah.
Impressive. Everyone creates masternodes. Already 15 of them.
Price will explode soon once ppl notice.

But I don't want the competition.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Seem to me the market does not like this fancy new wallet. The price does not move. Roll Eyes We need some fresh new ideas, Stuhlman.

lol yeah thats why 20k coins where bought since and price is up a few hundred sats?

yes we know you some of you guys think that stuhlman devs every new coin... good luck with that

yeah, that 0,1 btc market buy. massive  Grin

it's a skeptical market right now with so many ditching devs and shitty ICO's people keep losing money in so I don't blame people for being tentative right now... but hey feel free to chase brand new coins that do instant huge volume thanks to pump groups if you want.

notice how stuhlman had kept goat over 10k sat s for it's first few days? notice how SHELL has been allowed to fall to wherever the market lets it?  cause it's real volume/price not inflated by a couple people buying and selling to themselves all day. but like I said feel free to chase fake volume and price with the groups
legendary
Kaspa
Seem to me the market does not like this fancy new wallet. The price does not move. Roll Eyes We need some fresh new ideas, Stuhlman.

lol yeah thats why 20k coins where bought since and price is up a few hundred sats?

yes we know you some of you guys think that stuhlman devs every new [Suspicious link removed]d luck with that

Leave these shtuhlman fans alone, just ask yourself why they are not fudding his thread and fudding every coin that comes out with the same story.

lol sorry about that, I'll leave them be  Undecided
legendary
Kaspa

yes we know you some of you guys think that stuhlman devs every new coin... good luck with that

it's a skeptical market right now with so many ditching devs and shitty ICO's people keep losing money in so I don't blame people for being tentative right now... but hey feel free to chase brand new coins that do instant huge volume thanks to pump groups if you want.

notice how stuhlman had kept goat over 10k sat s for it's first few days? notice how SHELL has been allowed to fall to wherever the market lets it?  cause it's real volume/price not inflated by a couple people buying and selling to themselves all day. but like I said feel free to chase fake volume and price with the groups
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: